Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna raises $7.5 million for Raising Malawi @ Art Basel

jojuun

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Parach said:

I was talking about 2008-2009...when she was... lemme quote you 

:ladyhaha:

So you're telling me Madonna had the highest-grossing female tour of all time because in the same year she released a single (that didn't even chart that particularly high for long) with Justin Timberlake and had a Kanye feature on her album? 

Yeah no. Didn't think so. Nice back-pedalling tho. 

Stay quoting me, Imma stay correcting your uneducated self.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

So you're telling me Madonna had the highest-grossing female tour of all time because in the same year she released a single (that didn't even chart that particularly high for long) with Justin Timberlake and had a Kanye feature on her album? 

Yeah no. Didn't think so. Nice back-pedalling tho. 

Stay quoting me, Imma stay correcting your uneducated self.

I'll be the good guy and give you this win. 

*stops ranting and listens to the music of the person that can actually sing her own songs* 

Brolysskins
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Not being shady, but why is Madonna the only living legend that has to feel the need to appeal to a younger generation. I mean, people like Cher, Elton, ACDC, etc. rarely do stuff like this. 

Why can't she tho? Just because of her age and icon status? Like should she be in a wheel chair dressed as a nun not doing anything? I hope people don't talk about Gaga like that in 20+ years

Just now, Parach said:

I'll be the good guy and give you this win. 

*stops ranting and listens to the music of the person that can actually sing her own songs* 

LMAO keep trying boo. Madonna sings her own songs, or can you find me Madonna's Myah Marie? :giggle:

What is this Art Basil? And why are Mimi 2.0 and Momma Gaga white gurl dancing? :ladyhaha:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

MyQueen
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Not being shady, but why is Madonna the only living legend that has to feel the need to appeal to a younger generation. I mean, people like Cher, Elton, ACDC, etc. rarely do stuff like this. 

But Cher, Elton and AC DC are all boring to death

Bette Davis

I like and respect both of them, but... why? I guess it's great for Ariana, but it comes off like yet another thirsty Madonna move.

She's a legend and should realize that she doesn't need to leech onto the hot, young thing of the moment for attention. It just tarnishes her legacy imo.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

KweenSupreme

hmmmm.. yet she just posed and kissed gaga.

Spoiler

JUDAS KISS!!!!

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

This goes down to the embarrassing things Madonna did past COADF to look young and cool.

2Tx2mHj.gif

I just wish she stopped trying so hard. I lived for her during the 2000s, her eras back then were amazing, music was good, and she was actually fun, she was Madonna without trying to be young-and-friendly Madonna. The last past years have been kinda depressing to look at.

Archived