Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna raises $7.5 million for Raising Malawi @ Art Basel

jojuun

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI
5 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Funny you should say that about the woman who's sold more records than any other woman in history. Guess there must be something good on those albums then... 

You can stay pressed

giphy.gif

I don't even care enough for Madonna to be pressed. 

Quantity =/= Quality, honey. 

Edit: It would be funny if she didn't considering she's on the stage for 30+ years :sharon: 

And she felt threatened by Gaga when Gaga was on her 2nd album :sharon: 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Parach said:

I don't even care enough for Madonna to be pressed. 

Quantity =/= Quality, honey. 

Yet here you are in a thread about that woman you don't care about.
Greatness IS commercially rewarded or would you argue the sales of Michael Jackson and The Beatles too? :giggle:

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

Greatness IS commercially rewarded or would you argue the sales of Michael Jackson and The Beatles too? :giggle:

No, I like MJ and the Beatles - they were badmouthing anyone just to keep their own relevance. They did something better - they pushed other artists to progress, not to fall down. 

7 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Greatness IS commercially rewarded or would you argue the sales of Michael Jackson and The Beatles too? 

I just hope Gaga doesnt go down the same road as Madonna when she's this old. Madonna can keep doing what shes doing. It doesnt really affect me.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

7 minutes ago, Parach said:

No, I like MJ and the Beatles - they were badmouthing anyone just to keep their own relevance. They did something better - they pushed other artists to progress, not to fall down. 

Yeah which is exactly why Madonna is performing with the likes of Ariana Grande. She's performed with pretty much every big female in the pop industry, from Britney to Taylor. So what's your point? Still salty about the Gaga feud which has been put to rest years ago? If Madonna & Gaga can party together, why should you still be attacking Madonna? Madonna HAS achieved the same cultural impact as Michael & The Beatles, wether you like it or not.

Also, your post isn't completely correct, I think you meant to say they WEREN'T badmouthing anyone instead of "they were".

Thank you for another post on, and thus another bit of relevancy for the Queen of Pop, Madonna. A career spanning over 4 decades at the absolute top. A feat no one has achieved before.

Thank you! :hor:

DeanWinchester
11 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

still have yet to see some sort of collab artistically or entertainment wise with Gaga other than the time they beat each other up on SNL in 2010 :reductive: 

It's becoming a really tiring wait 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

AndyDWUW

I feel like she only collaborates with artists she knows aren't a real competition for her

& she takes advantage of their popularity & their naïve desire to be able to say they did anything with her to gain attention, followers, and stay relevant

Just an observation, I don't hate her :D

TSUNAMI
Just now, jojuun said:

Yeah which is exactly why Madonna is performing with the likes of Ariana Grande. She's performed with pretty much every big female in the pop industry, from Britney to Taylor. So what's your point? Still salty about the Gaga feud which has been put to rest years ago? If Madonna & Gaga can party together, why should you still be attacking Madonna? Madonna HAS achieved the same cultural impact as Michael & The Beatles, wether you like it or not.

Also, your post isn't completely correct, I think you meant to say they WEREN'T badmouthing anyone instead "they were".

Thank you for another post on, and thus another bit of relevancy for the Queen of Pop, Madonna. A career spanning over 4 decades at the absolute top. A feat no one has achieved before.

Thank you! :hor:

Yeah, a typo regarding TB and MJ. 

I don't ****ing care, dude. 

Instead of promoting message of Born This Way among her fans (90% of her fans are gay) she decided to throw shade at somebody that looked up to her. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT. Can you imagine how Gaga felt? No, you don't. Why? Because you don't care. You only care that Madonna is 40+ under the spotlight and she's the best women in history. Well, not in my records. 

I know she did a lot for pop culture and music but I don't like her attitude.

It tells everything about your persona if you have to put down someone to keep the relevance that was once yours.  

She can have her old dusty crown. 

I'll make Gaga a new, shinier one. 

5 minutes ago, Parach said:

Yeah, a typo regarding TB and MJ. 

I don't ****ing care, dude. 

Instead of promoting message of Born This Way among her fans (90% of her fans are gay) she decided to throw shade at somebody that looked up to her. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT. Can you imagine how Gaga felt? No, you don't. Why? Because you don't care. You only care that Madonna is 40+ under the spotlight and she's the best women in history. Well, not in my records. 

I know she did a lot for pop culture and music but I don't like her attitude.

It tells everything about your persona if you have to put down someone to keep the relevance that was once yours.  

She can have her old dusty crown.  I'll make Gaga a new, shinier one. 

Wow, you should change PI to Perfect Delusion in your iTunes.

Can you imagine how Madonna felt when Gaga used the chords from her iconic song and then went on national television saying they e-mailed back and forth and you gave permission while that never happened? Hmmmm.

And Madonna didn't need Gaga for relevance. Please. Her 2008 tour (right before Gaga was hyperfamous) out sold anything Gaga has yet to achieve. So did the MDNA tour. 

Good luck making that crown, I'm sure Gaga can't wait and is reading this, hoping to see it one day.

Get real dude. And stop posting all your sexual fantasies on this website too. No one cares IRL.

TSUNAMI
8 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Wow, you should change PI to Perfect Delusion in your iTunes.

Can you imagine how Madonna felt when someone uses the chords from your iconic song and then goes on national television saying you e-mailed back and forth and you gave permission while you didn't? Hmmmm.

And Madonna didn't need Gaga for relevance. Please. Her 2008 tour (right before Gaga was hyperfamous) sold out anything Gaga has yet to achieve. So did the MDNA tour. 

Good luck making that crown, I'm sure Gaga can't wait and is reading this, hoping to see it one day.

Get real dude. And stop posting all your sexual fantasies on this website too. No one cares IRL.

I thought I should change PI to Papa Don't Preach. :awkney: 

Yeah, Madonna didn't need Gaga for relevance. 

She needed: 

Justin Timberlake in 4 Minutes 

Justin Timberlake in Dance 2Night

and

Kanye West in Beat Goes On. :ladyhaha:

It's funny how her biggest hits are collabs :ladyhaha:

And you don't know me. I'll give you a benefit of the doubt regarding my "fantasies". :diane:

2 minutes ago, Parach said:

I thought I should change PI to Papa Don't Preach. :awkney: 

Yeah, Madonna didn't need Gaga for relevance. 

She needed: 

Justin Timberlake in 4 Minutes 

Justin Timberlake in Dance 2Night

and

Kanye West in Beat Goes On. :ladyhaha:

It's funny how her biggest hits are collabs :ladyhaha:

And you don't know me. I'll give you a benefit of the doubt regarding my "fantasies". :diane:

Wow. Your cultural knowledge only goes a few years back. Why am I not surprised? Honey, those are NOT her biggest hits. Except for 4 Minutes, those weren't even singles.

You tried it tho. Educate yourself honey. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/list/499398/madonnas-40-biggest-billboard-hits

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

Wow. Your cultural knowledge only goes a few years back. Why am I not surprised? Honey, those are NOT her biggest hits. Except for 4 Minutes, those weren't even singles.

You tried it tho. Educate yourself honey. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/list/499398/madonnas-40-biggest-billboard-hits

I was talking about 2008-2009...when she was... lemme quote you 

16 minutes ago, jojuun said:

And Madonna didn't need Gaga for relevance. Please. Her 2008 tour (right before Gaga was hyperfamous) out sold anything Gaga has yet to achieve. So did the MDNA tour. 

:ladyhaha:

25 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

I feel like she only collaborates with artists she knows aren't a real competition for her

& she takes advantage of their popularity & their naïve desire to be able to say they did anything with her to gain attention, followers, and stay relevant

Just an observation, I don't hate her :D

Or, you know, she saw that Ariana performed a mash-up of Whitney's I'm Every Woman and Vogue every night during her tour? Or the countless interviews where Ari says she's a huge Madonna fan. Ariana is obviously a better technical vocalist than Madonna so I don't even get your point...

Why can't these two talented, fabulous women just get together for charity and have fun?

They've hung out together a few times and share a management company...

ariana-grande-madonna-rebel-heart-2016-b

5e1d5122473a42c12451808389dfb176.jpg

ariana-grande-s-offre-un-selfie-avec-mad

Ariana-Frankie-her-mom-091715.jpg
(Notice Ari's brother in the middle, with the Madonna True Blue album cover on his shirt)

Archived