Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna raises $7.5 million for Raising Malawi @ Art Basel

jojuun

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another nice showing of Tears of a Clown, but I think the original production was much better. Still, glad she was able to raise so much for her foundation!! Good job, Madge! :flutter: 

Psychedelic

I'm not into this clown thing, it is messy to me. But I'm glad we got to hear some songs from American Life and other non-single choices. Even that Toxic cover was very exciting.

And reading this thread is tiring. We really get it guys, you don't like M!!! Go back to listening to your highly talented vocalists, and quit posting like maniacs in Madonna threads. It's getting annoying :grr:

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:37 AM, ZombieMirror said:

so I shouldn't care about what I think? :awkney:

And how I am ignorant by saying a fact? That she can't sing :ladyhaha:

you got your point across many many times. we get it. you hate her because she can't sing. do you want to win or something? do you want a cookie? do you feel like you are the first one to say it and feel special about it? then please for the love of god, let it go and move on. let the people who like her enjoy her. let it go!

Despite all the mixed opinions regarding the show, I believe that raising this huge amount of money for such a great cause is a tremendous thing itself. So instead of arguing whether it's messy or not, congratulate Madonna for the successful thing she did and go back to the VEVO channel of your incredibly talanted and creative singers. 

insight
On 04.12.2016 at 4:36 PM, ZombieMirror said:

:lolly:

changing wigs and costumes sure is physically demanding 

ZombieMirror
13 minutes ago, insight said:

changing wigs and costumes sure is physically demanding 

Glad that  you accept the fact that a singer can sing  even if she dances but she must have the pipes and brains for it (vocal technique) :hor: 

insight
8 minutes ago, ZombieMirror said:

Glad that  you accept the fact that a singer can sing  even if she dances but she must have the pipes and brains for it (vocal technique) :hor: 

original.gif

PopBitch
On 12/3/2016 at 0:48 AM, HugoMonster said:

This goes down to the embarrassing things Madonna did past COADF to look young and cool.

2Tx2mHj.gif

I just wish she stopped trying so hard. I lived for her during the 2000s, her eras back then were amazing, music was good, and she was actually fun, she was Madonna without trying to be young-and-friendly Madonna. The last past years have been kinda depressing to look at.

She was badass, effortlessly Madonna up until about 2011, 2012.

Gagas love
10 hours ago, swakby said:

Despite all the mixed opinions regarding the show, I believe that raising this huge amount of money for such a great cause is a tremendous thing itself. So instead of arguing whether it's messy or not, congratulate Madonna for the successful thing she did and go back to the VEVO channel of your incredibly talanted and creative singers. 

show me the proof that this country will get every penny and dime. lol

its all bs.

3 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

its all bs.

It's one thing to not like her but it's  entirely disrespectful to assert that Madonna pockets the money she raises for her Malawi Foundation. It is well known her endeavors in Africa are genuine and from the heart. To think otherwise is just ignorant. 

Gagas love
5 hours ago, Mystere said:

It's one thing to not like her but it's  entirely disrespectful to assert that Madonna pockets the money she raises for her Malawi Foundation. It is well known her endeavors in Africa are genuine and from the heart. To think otherwise is just ignorant. 

i never said anything about madonna. lol

and to blindly believe in charities is more ignorant lol. 

go give your money to a charity then lololol. 

and no one said she needs to pocket 7 million. 1 million can do alot in africa. 

6 hours ago, Gagas love said:

its all bs.

Just leave, please, leave.

Gagas love
9 minutes ago, swakby said:

Just leave, please, leave.

lolol. the problem with society is that the peasants such as yourselves, put all their trust and hard earned money into the hands of the wealthy...

ITs like, here hve it all. we trust you. take all of it. 

meanwhile, people in our own country are dying and starving and homeless.

im sorry i just dont fall for that bs. Born this Way foundation is different because gaga doesnt have ridiculous auctions that have dinners that cost 1000 a plate. and her foundation has real action that you can tangibly see and feel and touch. when a charity says, "gimme the money and ill go help some random country somewhere" you should know that youll never see the real change. 

Archived