💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga with a fan in London (new outfit)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I low-key pray that she is collaborating with someone, with a voice like sia or Adele, to get that promo. Plus everyone here would buy it again along with GP and it'll be a smash

but then I feel like she would only have been successful because of a collab :huh:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

I low-key pray that she is collaborating with someone, with a voice like sia or Adele, to get that promo. Plus everyone here would buy it again along with GP and it'll be a smash

but then I feel like she would only have been successful because of a collab :huh:

I hope she doesn't collab with sia. She just put out a song that is basically a DIC 2.0 but with the repetitive Sia sound that always sounds the same :excuseu:

I See You

23 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Guys they are kidding. Jamie is a guy and he is a friend of the girl that took the pic with Gaga. She also took a pic with her yesterday, so that's what he means by the 'collab' thing. Don't invent reasons to meltdown, we already have a million :toofunny:

No one's melting down but you?

SummerGirl21
2 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

I actually believe a collab coming. Because Gaga said there's a surprise with the new video. So yeah. Not sure who would be the collaborator tho... I first thought of Kesha... Then Adele... Or a country singer (not Swift).

Let us see :cool:

Kacey Musgraves would be cool . 

KleinGa

I like how now we have to add "new outfit" to the thread title since Gagz is tryna recycle on us now. 

Archived