Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, blackstar said:

I think that promo might be few months late but slay anyway. :lolly:

It's almost like PI didn't happen :saladga:

ArtGagaPop

Seem's like it will be a peformance and no interview: "Happy Hour will be similar to Chatty Man, however there will be no interviews with celebrities and there will be no alcohol"
But great she is doing more promo then the x factor for US. 

barcodemonster
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

Seem's like it will be a peformance and no interview: "Happy Hour will be similar to Chatty Man, however there will be no interviews with celebrities and there will be no alcohol"

But on wikipedia it has a column for "guests" and a column for "performances" ...? I wonder what to make of this

scan my barcode

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, barcodemonster said:

But on wikipedia it has a column for "guests" and a column for "performances" ...? I wonder what to make of this

Yeah i was looking, there seems to be games and sketches on the show so she might do one of those, not just a regular interview. 

2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

1 minute ago, barcodemonster said:

I didn't actually watch the show, so I can't comment on what the content was like. I only tuned in ready for Gogglebox and caught the end of Happy Hour when I heard Alan say Gaga was on next week. From what I did see, it seemed similar to TFI Friday, so I can imagine a mix of casual lighthearted interview, musical performance and general silliness. 

Archived