Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joanne Tour: My Dates

VersaceKing

Joanne Tour: My Dates  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think these dates could work as the tour dates for the Joanne World Tour?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 hour ago, MarryTheKnight said:

yaaasss toronto

i wonder if she could sell out rogers centre like taylor and beyonce

Maybe :giveup:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flaming Piano

I hope she does a US stadium tour.

Also, thanks for including Raleigh on your list. Bitch betta come back to NC after the BTWB here was canceled and she paid us dust during the ARTPOP Ball. 

4 hours ago, Flaming Piano said:

I hope she does a US stadium tour.

Also, thanks for including Raleigh on your list. Bitch betta come back to NC after the BTWB here was canceled and she paid us dust during the ARTPOP Ball. 

Chances are very slim for a stadium tour, unless they want an ANTI tour situation. She can sell out the arenas but stadiums at this point in her career are too much of a push (Yes she did during BTW but she was still coming off of the Bad Romance, Born This Way, New Eccentric Pop Girl which pushed ticket sales). 

+ She's honestly better in an arena, having seen her in a stadium and an arena a stadium is only good for the income, nothing else. Visuals in a stadium don't look as great, lighting can look off also, you have to take into account the weather, daylight etc and the sound escapes through the open roof which can make for a rubbish experience. 

KleinGa
On 12/3/2016 at 1:34 AM, VersaceKing said:

Asia                      

October 14, 2017 - Tel Aviv, Israel - Park Hayarkon

October 16, 2017 - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - du Arena

October 18, 2017 - Baku, Azerbaijan - Baku Cristal Hall

October 20, 2017 - Saitama, Japan - Saitama Super Arena

October 21, 2017 - Saitama, Japan - Saitama Super Arena

October 23, 2017 - Hong Kong, Hong Kong - AsiaWorld Arena

October 24, 2017 - Hong Kong, Hong Kong - AsiaWorld Arena

October 26, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea - Olympic Gymnastics Arena

October 28, 2017 - Singapore, Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium

October 29, 2017 - Singapore, Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium

October 31, 2017 - Manila, Philippines - Mall of Asia Arena

November 2, 2017 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei Arena

Can you please re arrange this so she comes to Asia FIRST? I need to see her in Singapore before I leave!!

Don't jinx it :cryga:

KleinGa
18 hours ago, jxckk said:

Chances are very slim for a stadium tour, unless they want an ANTI tour situation. She can sell out the arenas but stadiums at this point in her career are too much of a push (Yes she did during BTW but she was still coming off of the Bad Romance, Born This Way, New Eccentric Pop Girl which pushed ticket sales). 

+ She's honestly better in an arena, having seen her in a stadium and an arena a stadium is only good for the income, nothing else. Visuals in a stadium don't look as great, lighting can look off also, you have to take into account the weather, daylight etc and the sound escapes through the open roof which can make for a rubbish experience. 

But she's going to be riding off of SuperBowl hype

3 hours ago, KleinGa said:

But she's going to be riding off of SuperBowl hype

the superbowl hype won't be as huge to sell out a full stadium tour

im thinking it might not stsrt til around like june or july.. it most likely wont be announced til after the superbowl

Little Monster in Buffalo

On 12/2/2016 at 0:37 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

i want her to perform in yankee stadiun in nyc :giveup:

well, i can only wish :sweat:

Pls no MSG and gaga are iconic 

• 3 weeks later...

I want to see her in National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland :cryga: 

I think, she will perform show in Telenor Arena, not Oslo Spektrum in Oslo, like in September 2014 in ARTPOP Ball :koons: 

Show in Seoul will be better idea, when it will be replaced from Olympic Gymnastics Arena to Olympic Stadium. 

ItsAnthonyz

First of all , THAT POSTER:wub::kara:!!! (altought where is the ''ball''?)

the dates are amazing , also bc she could visit more countires with this tour <3

artRAVE was amazing but it didnt visit so many countires in asia and it skipped latin america and africa... i hope that this dates come true

follow your dreams <3

ItsAnthonyz
On 2.12.2016 at 6:34 PM, VersaceKing said:

August 3, 2017 - Berlin, Germany - Mercedes-Benz Arena

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait omg!

you could add also Bucharest to the dates... she came here during BTWB and its been already one of the best concerts in romania ! Everybody loved it so i think they would lose their shits if she would come here again..

follow your dreams <3

Archived