Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Andy21 said:

Hoping Adele scoops up all the awards Beyonce will be nominated for :giggle:

:lolly: a reverse VMA's experience 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

These predictions are extremely laughable. Some of their picks aren't event eligible :classy:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

9 minutes ago, Denys said:

This kind of attitude belongs in beyonce daily also the fame monster era already happened so what's ur point? :oprah:

Girl if I could I'd nominate TF/TFM every singe year. But this is Grammy's from 2016 for 2017 and no one came close to Beyoncé this year. Her, Drake, Kanye and Frank Ocean had the biggest albums of the year, there's no denying that (pure sales and streaming). What she did more than all those men is the visual counterpart to the album, including the powerful Formation video, a Twitter-busting Superbowl performance, a record breaking stadium world tour and epic performances at many award shows. She deserves a Grammy this year, I don't care what category it comes out of. I also agree with many in this thread that Ariana deserves something. She should get best Pop Vocal Performance. Dangerous Woman is an outstanding album and her voice has never translated better. Also Frank needs something but he didn't submit anything so I guess that's not happening. Adele will for sure get an award, as she rightfully should. As for Gaga, it's just Perfect Illusion that's eligible so I wouldn't get any hopes up for a nomination. I hope it does but let's face it, other than Pop Vocal, what could it get? It wasn't Song Of The Year material from the start, we all knew that, let's not act surprised when these nominations come out. Next year I'm hoping for a Joanne nomination but this year, I'm not convinced she's taking an award home at the Grammy's (but I'll be gladly proven wrong, of course.)

Closer hopefully wont win a Grammy, but those of you who don't think it'll get nominated are in denial.

It was #1 for 12 consecutive weeks and went triple platinum. This pretty much guarantees a ROTY nod.

Not to mention Best Dance Recording and Best Colloboration are likely nods.

Hell, as horrible as it is, I could see The Chainsmokers getting a Best New Artist nod.

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Delusional Aura

What's with the hate on beyonce though? I think she'll take home album of the year tbh or else the media will go crazy. Is it Grammy worthy? Maybe not. But, you can't deny it's not a great album. And to those who haven't listened to it, your opinion is irrelevant. And, I'm talking about the album itself not watching the visual. In a way the visual doesn't do her songs justice mainly because majority of them were shortened. 

Delusional Aura
5 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

commercial performance =/= good album\critical appreciation

his legion of female fans buying his work does not make his work worthy of a Grammy :giggle:

We can say the same for 1989 but look at how Tay Tay came through and slayed the grammys :reductive:

Irrelevant

Closer<Dangerous Woman/Into You/Side To Side

I bet S2S is gonna be nominated

Joanne in album of the year MIGHT be possible...or not lol:toofunny:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

50 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Joanne isn't eligible.

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Thomas P
4 hours ago, Denys said:

This kind of attitude belongs in beyonce daily also the fame monster era already happened so what's ur point? :oprah:

Enough of this.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
1 hour ago, redhoodieslime said:

Next year hopefully.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ZombieMirror
9 hours ago, JeffSwift said:

I for one really hope that Beyonce does not win album of the year. If one of the albums should've won it, it should've been BEYONCE. 

Totally my opinion, I just could never get into Lemonade. 

The credit list is as long as Top BB200 :laughga:

What a mess... No suprise, Beyoncé and Adele will win all once again, and Sia once again she won't get nominations I'm sure when her music is better than all these artists

1 hour ago, Delusional Aura said:

We can say the same for 1989 but look at how Tay Tay came through and slayed the grammys :reductive:

Take that back 1989 was a great album. One if the best pop album that came out that year

Archived