💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Early faves for the Grammys

FRANZGA

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura
7 minutes ago, aiden said:

Take that back 1989 was a great album. One if the best pop album that came out that year

Girl:what:, so is purpose for a male pop album this year. I love 1989, I even bought it and honestly I stan the snake, but let's not pretend that to pimp a butterfly didn't deserve that Grammy instead and purpose is AOTY-nomination worthy. Daddy Bieber shall rise. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I want Perfect Illusion to have at least one nomination, even if it's for "Best Record That Starts With a High-Pitched Sound"  ARTPOP not getting even one nomination was devilish.

Did bobby even submit any Joanne material for Grammy? 

2 minutes ago, mic said:

Only PI was eligible this year, but it was submitted.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Jenniferella
1 minute ago, mic said:

He did not, Joanne will be eligible next year

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Thrasher

These predictions seem too chart-based to me. Even The Grammys have depreciated lately but I don't think they will nominate just Adele, Beyoncé, Drake, Bieber (:smh:) and The Chainsmokers (:sharon:).

Could Gaga perform even if she's not nominated? Adele did it last year. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

sipthistea
23 hours ago, VenusBitch said:

CLOSER??!!! YOUR JOKING!!!!!! A GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!) YOUR INSANE 

dangerous woman deserves a grammy

If they win a Grammy, I hope Gaga never wins a grammy again. Not them being in the same category. 

ZiggyZiggs
6 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

We can say the same for 1989 but look at how Tay Tay came through and slayed the grammys :reductive:

The Grammys laahv Taylor the same cant be said about Justin tho :reductive: They didnt even give him the Best New artist Grammy lol

Delusional Aura
14 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

The Grammys laahv Taylor the same cant be said about Justin tho :reductive: They didnt even give him the Best New artist Grammy lol

Ikr... But gaga didn't even get nominated I believe and look where she's at. I think he spoilt his chances in a way for the grammys because he has a bad reputation and as you say of they don't like him they won't care if his music is good. 

Archived