💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Launches 'Guest of Honor' Contest with Pepsi & NFL

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Do you think the 15 selected through the contest are in addition to the super fans that were pre-selected? 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
Just now, Melibi said:

Do you think the 15 selected through the contest are in addition to the super fans that were pre-selected? 

of course

imnotyourbabe10

I'm getting too old/introverted/not on social media to be trying to post this **** and contest videos lol...not salty about this at all, to be clear--hope everyone gets a chance.  It just feels awkward at my age right now.  

(Am salty, doe, about how promo and marketing--in any industry--are so ubiquitous and disingenuous...end of my anti-capitalist rant lol).

Whispering
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

I love this idea so much! Only thing that I don't really get is why she only pre-selected super fans from the US and 1 from Canada. But I guess she has the closest bond with them. Bummed I can't participate as a non US resident but so excited others do get the chance.

I imagined them including her fans in the performance in some way, and I'm happy to see it will be true fans, not random people like at the first Bud light gig. Would be nice for Gaga to see some familiar and truly excited faces in the crowd and not just people selected by a casting agency hoping they'll be on camera. 

Maybe it was to get the contest going. She (and her team) chose a handful of people she knew were long term, dedicated fans for the video announcing the contest. Then, it will go from there...open to all fans...long term, new, casual, dedicated, younger, older, etc. 

I think it is just a simple contest starter. 

chromaticainmyhead
3 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

Perfect Illusion will never fail to leave a bitter taste in this context :lolly:

Spoiler

inb4 she's gonna bring her fans on stage while performing PI :awkney:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

CatelynnMarie

I want to do this but I'm so scared :giveup:

The only thing I keep telling myself is, "What do you have to lose?" but I just feel so nervous about it for some reason 

GagaMegaFan

Sorry but i hate Marc

#LoveMarcsHate

:neyde:

gonna wait for my Joannrave

Spoiler

If I can go for God's sake :saladga::saladga:

im triggered

ew

DeleteMyAccount

I made my video. And it's as cringe as I thought it would be. lol

But anyway, I hope some fans on here get to go! Including me though.

If I do go, I think I'm going to take my Mom or Dad because they both love Gaga and football. :wub:

1 hour ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I want to do this but I'm so scared :giveup:

The only thing I keep telling myself is, "What do you have to lose?" but I just feel so nervous about it for some reason 

You have nothing to lose! You also have until the 15th so you can take your time and make it your own. It says up to one submission per day but quality over quantity. 

donutellha
7 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

>> http://pepsihalftime.com

Video Requirement 

1. Entries must contain tags #PepsiHalftime and #GOHContest

2. Videos must be between :15 and :60 long 

3. Videos should be as creative, original, and joyful as Lady Gaga’s love for her fans

4. The contestant must be featured in the video. You can also have 1 friend in the video with you.

5. Video must contain 100% original content

6. You must post your video from your own account

>> starts 12:00 PM ET on December 1, 2016 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on December 15, 2016.

>> Contestant must be legal resident of 50 U.S/DC and 18 years or older at time of entry.

:neyde: 

R U SERIOUS

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

CatelynnMarie
1 hour ago, Melibi said:

You have nothing to lose! You also have until the 15th so you can take your time and make it your own. It says up to one submission per day but quality over quantity. 

I just have to muster up the courage lol. I am extremely self conscious. Especially of my voice, so that's what's super concerning to me in this aspect. Or if I look stupid or am awkward fumbling my words and such 

Archived