💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Launches 'Guest of Honor' Contest with Pepsi & NFL

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

of course marks going, how'd i know.. lol

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, viniferrett said:

I can watch NFL and drink pepsi in my country why can't I go? 

It is not about that though?

As I said it is more to legal issues.

Contests and sweepstakes are strictly governed by federal and state laws, which demands full compliance. And there are states in USA that are exceptionally stringent with contest regulations, as well.

You have to comply with the country's rules because Sweepstakes can be easily considered gambling.  And in some countries (i.e. USA, Canada), gambling is controlled.  So you have to watch out and make sure that the sweepstakes they're running cannot be classified as a lottery, otherwise even more difficult issues may arise.  

With these things in minds, foreigners and non residents of USA are better left alone when the contest is taken within USA because they will complicates things even further.

It's not just, "ta-dah! You win, here's your ticket and make sure you can fly here on the D day." Not at all. Pepsi must submit their contest and filed all paper works needed with whom it may concern before and after they announced a contest and a winner.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

i never really enter these things but i made a video, here it is if anyone wants to watch / RT 

Little Monster in Buffalo

Marc's reaction was my reaction when I found a Coca Cola bottle in the Coca Cola factory :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Does she mean she will perform Dance/Rock/Jazz genres in the show? 

I mean I get her idea and it sounds cool but I'm afraid it could be a bit messy :awkney:

Gov Hooka
38 minutes ago, VinnyGaga said:

i never really enter these things but i made a video, here it is if anyone wants to watch / RT 

Your tattoos slay :queenga:

Delusional

Gaga trying to get real twitter followers I see :classy:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Schwerk

I love this idea so much! Only thing that I don't really get is why she only pre-selected super fans from the US and 1 from Canada. But I guess she has the closest bond with them. Bummed I can't participate as a non US resident but so excited others do get the chance.

I imagined them including her fans in the performance in some way, and I'm happy to see it will be true fans, not random people like at the first Bud light gig. Would be nice for Gaga to see some familiar and truly excited faces in the crowd and not just people selected by a casting agency hoping they'll be on camera. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived