Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMegaFan
19 hours ago, Poker said:

One of her best videos yet. 

off topic: WHY your avi is NOT the official JOANNE album cover. :neyde:

on topic: I am loving her for a very long time and I'm happy people liking her :)

ew

Emigrante

Wow. This one is really good. She's such a young person and yet she delivers message like this. I'm really impressed.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

StrawberryBlond

I only just got round to watching Pacify Her, so I got a double deal here. I think this is definitely her best video yet. Some of her best acting and visuals and by far her most emotional to date. I also like how it touches upon the idea that you can still be naturally beautiful but not feel beautiful enough. Because sometimes, people like that can end up going further surgically than those who are trying to gain any sort of beauty in the first place.

Helxig

I just came back to say I've watched this like 10 times, and YouTube keeps suggesting I watch people's reaction videos, and now I'm hooked on reaction videos... including non-fans reacting to Lady Gaga's live vocals :laughga:  this video is so good. I'm proud of Mel for delivering such a strong message. And I've always been impressed with the lyrics to this song! Mr.s Potato Head was beautiful beforehand, and Mr. Potato Head is a piece of sh.it.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Evan Peters
3 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I remember her from the Voice. She was that wierd chick with the annoying voice.

this would've been funny if she wasn't successful but here we are. :sure:

emma roberts is an abuser

Just watched the video. Why was her surgery botched? Thats like the worst plastic surgery. The video was really odd. 

ZiggyZiggs
10 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I remember her from the Voice. She was that wierd chick with the annoying voice.

Oh and I remember that guy in your avi. His debut album was one one of the most panned albums of the year. He's got such an annoying voice too

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Just watched the video. Why was her surgery botched? Thats like the worst plastic surgery. The video was really odd. 

Yes it's so odd...

Spoiler

....How ya'll always find some fvcking thing to discredit a video that promotes such a good message :saladga:

8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Oh and I remember that guy in your avi. His debut album was one one of the most panned albums of the year. He's got such an annoying voice too

Sorry i dont know what panned means.

7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Yes it's so odd...

Reveal hidden contents

....How ya'll always find some fvcking thing to discredit a video that promotes such a good message :saladga:

Nevermind

Archived