Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Million Reasons (Live @ VS Fashion Show)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr

She shouldn't have done all these new riffs in my opinion because it seemed a little bit improvised & under rehearsed... Also the fact that they had to extend the song makes it sound a little bit weird. Not the best performance vocally but the visuals slay sooooooooo hard! :giveup:

LetsGetHigh

They need to fix the audio. :rip: I'm literally 0:58 in and you can already tell something's wrong. HOWEVER, I think this part is obviously the second run cause the first run she was posing here.

Is this leaking or?

EDIT: fff she's posing now. Guess my theory was wrong. :neyde: OK BUT PLEASE LEAK JOHN WAYNE?? PLS.

Also, visuals slay. a lot.

MonsterOfSpain

She was a bit too much with the adlibs and harmonies but it was great, you could tell she was really into it. Now people better buy it when it airs on TV.

Tbh there were some rough spots but this is a pretty solid performance imo. 

Good job, Gaga! 

jezze0410

She was consistently sharp throughout; it's quite clear that her earpiece wasn't working properly. I can't imagine what a perfectionist like her must have been thinking... Thankfully the snippets from John Wayne suggest that whatever technical issue was plaguing her was sorted out by the end of MR.

The visuals are stunning though.

Just now, jezze0410 said:

She was consistently sharp throughout; it's quite clear that her earpiece wasn't working properly. I can't imagine what a perfectionist like her must have been thinking... Thankfully the snippets from John Wayne suggest that whatever technical issue was plaguing her was sorted out by the end of MR.

The visuals are stunning though.

Verse 1 was very bad. Verse 2 was better but chorus 2 was very bad again

KarmaPolice

Mind that in the ears of a non gaga listener this is quite good, only us LM are overlooking at it 'cause we know she can do so much better!

1 minute ago, Tommi said:

Mind that in the ears of a non gaga listener this is quite good, only us LM are overlooking at it 'cause we know she can do so much better!

not really. she was very obviously sharp even to an average ear

Archived