💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicola Formichetti confirms that he is working with Gaga again

Bette Davis

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

From the article:

Nicola Formichetti has revealed he’s reteamed with former client Lady Gaga.

Designer Nicola Formichetti wasn’t surprised when Lady Gaga toned down her style as it was a “natural” evolution for her.

The creative director of Diesel worked with the popstar for several years as her stylist, picking quirky outfits for her to wear including the controversial meat dress she donned at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards. After they parted ways in 2013 the musician’s aesthetic changed and became a lot more relatable compared to her previous garish garments.

“My old assistant, Brandon Maxwell, took over after me and there were mixed reviews,” Nicola recalled to Elleuk.com. “But, of course I know her so it was very natural to see her take this evolution of style because her music is changing. In every cycle, she transforms into another person but it's always her. It's incredible. We've started collaborating again and I'm actually making some stuff for her at the moment.”

read more at:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/fashion-beauty/nicola-formichetti-lady-gagas-style-evolution-was-natural-35250354.html

That probably explains all the flawless, fierce VS looks :giveup: I hope they have a lot planned because no one dresses her like he can and I've been wishing for this for years :cryga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Oh my GOD, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Today the Gaga Universe just keeps on giving. :diane:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

GAGA ha return :whitney:

No shade to JoanneGa but I was getting bored of the tameness but suddenly the VSFS sparked some hope and now this... I'm shook :giveup:

83291813_GaGa_124601b.jpg

Here's to my fav duo making a comeback :sara:

Archived