Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lindsey Stirling

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

TheJoanneJoker

giphy.gif

Lindsey Stirling was born on September 21, 1986 and is an American violinist, dancer, performance artist, and composer. She presents choreographed violin performances, both live and in music videos found on her eponymous YouTube channel. Lindsey started her career as an youtube musician by uploading self-made videos of original music and covers on YouTube and managed to build a career in the music industry herself, and has no record label up to this date.

Lindsey writes a variety of music styles, from classical pop and rock to electronic music. Her YouTube channel has over 8.6 million subscribers and over 1.6 billion views. 

DISCOGRAPHY

Studio albums

Video albums

EP

Spoiler

Lindsey Stomp (2010)

Facts 

Spoiler

1. She was voted off America's Got Talent quarter-finals in 2010, after being told that she's untalented and she sounded like "rats being stranguled" on the show

2. she started taking violin lessons when she was 6 years-old

3. Her previous album, "Shatter Me" debuted at no. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart and won a Billboard Award for the TOP DANCE/ELECTRONIC album in 2015

4. She refused to sign with any record label

5. She co-directs all her music videos

6. She almost gave up on the violin when she was in college

7. She is a little monster

8. She struggled with anorexia and depression

9. She wrote an autobiography

10. She has a degree in therapy

==BONUS - I know everything about her==

You should totally check her out. She's incredibly talented and everyone is likely to find at least one track they like on the latest album, Brave Enough - it's her most genre-bending album yet. :wub:

Latest music video: 

guccic0och

She's immensely talented. Her and Emilie Autumn are my favourite modern-day female violinists.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

TheJoanneJoker
8 minutes ago, TouchMyGaga said:

She's immensely talented. Her and Emilie Autumn are my favourite modern-day female violinists.

I'm glad you like her!

Kim Kardashian

I was OBSESSED WITH HER last year. Shatter me (album) is EPIC! VPop was my ringtone for months and Shatter me has 250+ plays on my iTunes.

I have Brave Enough on my iTunes but I've yet to listen to the whole album. "The Arena" slayed me though.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

TheJoanneJoker
7 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I was OBSESSED WITH HER last year. Shatter me (album) is EPIC! VPop was my ringtone for months and Shatter me has 250+ plays on my iTunes.

I have Brave Enough on my iTunes but I've yet to listen to the whole album. "The Arena" slayed me though.

Don't Let This Feeling Fade, First light and The phoenix are my favourites

The album is epic and you can hear the high-quality production.

From Shatter Me, I'd say that Beyond the veil was my favourite.

One of my favourite artists.

I love her so much, imo she is REALLY talented and she deseves every bit of success she has.

Also, I never knew how well she can sing, just watch this performance:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

TheJoanneJoker
1 minute ago, FREAK said:

One of my favourite artists.

I love her so much, imo she is REALLY talented and she deseves every bit of success she has.

Also, I never knew how well she can sing, just watch this performance:

I've always known she can sing.

Check out Firefly, she wrote a song and she's singing it! It was a pledge exclusive this year but it's on the tubes. KSLL

John Slayne

Wow I didn't she wasn't signed to any label... Queen of promoting herself and selling albums without a backup from a label :whitney: one of my favourite artists 

TheJoanneJoker
38 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Wow I didn't she wasn't signed to any label... Queen of promoting herself and selling albums without a backup from a label :whitney: one of my favourite artists 

YASSSSS

Archived