💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cheryl debuts baby bump alongside Liam Payne at London Charity Gala

Stef

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Looks pretty much confirmed. The site's even stopped referring to her as "Pregnant' Cheryl and she's now Pregnant Cheryl! I wonder if this is why her divorce, which was taking ages to come through, just got finalised recently (proving that you're carrying another man's child is certainly proof that this marriage needs a line scored through it) and I also wonder if it means that Liam now feels like he has to propose? I think he's way out of his depth. Whether they decide to make it official or not, I can't see it lasting. A man of 23 and a woman of 33 are at very different life stages and usually have different priorities. I have no doubt that if Liam was with someone his own age, he wouldn't have got her pregnant. Either Cheryl's pushed him into this or she trapped him. It was a dangerous situation that he got into - getting with a woman in her 30's who has made it clear many times that her biological clock is ticking madly.

I find their relationship really creepy. She met him when he was 16, which is legal in the UK, but considering that she was 26 at the time, to her, he must have seemed like a sweet little boy, more like a younger brother. That's how most women I know feel about young adult males. I'm 26 and I'm not attracted to 16 year old boys, they just seem too young, I feel like their big sister, or even their mother in some cases. I wouldn't magically start to find a 16-year-old attractive when he was a bit older. When we meet someone, we tend to think of them as that age forever. I know when I see my grown male cousins, for example, that I look at them and remember when I held them in my arms as a baby and how it's weird to see them taller with deep voices and an adult's life. There's some things you just can't get over. Essentially, Cheryl is in an ex-teacher/ex pupil situation. And yes, a 10 year gap is old enough to be someone's teacher. When I was 11, I had a 21-year-old teacher. Which is why age gaps that are 10 years or more tend to make me uncomfortable.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super ultra

I didn't even know about their relationship and now Cheryl is pregnant :air: But she was one of the judges when Liam was on XFactor

I'm in shock, for real :air:

10 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Looks pretty much confirmed. The site's even stopped referring to her as "Pregnant' Cheryl and she's now Pregnant Cheryl! I wonder if this is why her divorce, which was taking ages to come through, just got finalised recently (proving that you're carrying another man's child is certainly proof that this marriage needs a line scored through it) and I also wonder if it means that Liam now feels like he has to propose? I think he's way out of his depth. Whether they decide to make it official or not, I can't see it lasting. A man of 23 and a woman of 33 are at very different life stages and usually have different priorities. I have no doubt that if Liam was with someone his own age, he wouldn't have got her pregnant. Either Cheryl's pushed him into this or she trapped him. It was a dangerous situation that he got into - getting with a woman in her 30's who has made it clear many times that her biological clock is ticking madly.

I find their relationship really creepy. She met him when he was 16, which is legal in the UK, but considering that she was 26 at the time, to her, he must have seemed like a sweet little boy, more like a younger brother. That's how most women I know feel about young adult males. I'm 26 and I'm not attracted to 16 year old boys, they just seem too young, I feel like their big sister, or even their mother in some cases. I wouldn't magically start to find a 16-year-old attractive when he was a bit older. When we meet someone, we tend to think of them as that age forever. I know when I see my grown male cousins, for example, that I look at them and remember when I held them in my arms as a baby and how it's weird to see them taller with deep voices and an adult's life. There's some things you just can't get over. Essentially, Cheryl is in an ex-teacher/ex pupil situation. And yes, a 10 year gap is old enough to be someone's teacher. When I was 11, I had a 21-year-old teacher. Which is why age gaps that are 10 years or more tend to make me uncomfortable.

Havent u heard age is just a number. Sometimes you cant help who you fall for. Whos to say Liam isnt ready for this. Guys way younger than him have had kids.

GagaMyBlood95

I want to say congrats to them but... I have to admit it's a little weird for me seeing them together AND having a baby :sweat:

Kulture Kiari

Wait. I had to zoom in on the pic to see who it was. Not that I dont know who Cheryl is, but everytime I heard Cheryl and Liam, I always thought it was Cheryl, the ex XFactor contestant who now has a career, not Cheryl the Xfactor judge. Lol

SchwineLove
17 hours ago, Maic said:

I fear Liam won't be able to bear the responsibility of being a father since he's only 23...

Many friends of mine become a father when they're 23 even younger. I mean 23 is not that young. 

SchwineLove
21 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Wait. I had to zoom in on the pic to see who it was. Not that I dont know who Cheryl is, but everytime I heard Cheryl and Liam, I always thought it was Cheryl, the ex XFactor contestant who now has a career, not Cheryl the Xfactor judge. Lol

You mean Cher Lloyd? Or another Cheryl that I don't know?

17 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Many friends of mine become a father when they're 23 even younger. I mean 23 is not that young. 

This so much. :smh:

it wasn't laaaahv

StrawberryBlond
10 hours ago, petedagrk said:

Havent u heard age is just a number. Sometimes you cant help who you fall for. Whos to say Liam isnt ready for this. Guys way younger than him have had kids.

I don't believe age is just a number. Age gives you experience. It makes your interests change. It makes your priorities change. The further apart an age gap is, the bigger the wavelength divide. A decade of a difference means there's a whole generation between you and that counts for something. Different generations have different ideas about certain things. Why do you think so many age gap relationships fail? There's not much to relate to between one another. You can already see the difference in priorities between them. Liam wants to push forward with his career and live in LA while Cheryl has let her career take a backseat and has said recently that she loves staying in London and Newcastle and watching Scandal on tv with a cup of tea and a packet of Hobnobs. He's all about having a career and becoming a big sensation, she's all about taking some time out and settling down to start a family. As the song goes, "there might be trouble ahead..."

Kulture Kiari
6 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

You mean Cher Lloyd? Or another Cheryl that I don't know?

Yeah Cher Lloyd. Lol :toofunny:

YeehawKylie

Honestly, like delete my account cause I'm gonna say how I feel and how I feel is turned on knowing that Liam nutted in someone. :lana:

On November 30, 2016 at 0:12 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't believe age is just a number. Age gives you experience. It makes your interests change. It makes your priorities change. The further apart an age gap is, the bigger the wavelength divide. A decade of a difference means there's a whole generation between you and that counts for something. Different generations have different ideas about certain things. Why do you think so many age gap relationships fail? There's not much to relate to between one another. You can already see the difference in priorities between them. Liam wants to push forward with his career and live in LA while Cheryl has let her career take a backseat and has said recently that she loves staying in London and Newcastle and watching Scandal on tv with a cup of tea and a packet of Hobnobs. He's all about having a career and becoming a big sensation, she's all about taking some time out and settling down to start a family. As the song goes, "there might be trouble ahead..."

You make good points, but you don't know them personally. They could have loads in common and be very compatible. Age isn't the only factor.

If Cheryl doesn't want to pursue her career anymore, that would actually work out better as she can travel with Liam or relocate. They wouldn't have the strain of a long distance relationship.

Archived