Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cheryl debuts baby bump alongside Liam Payne at London Charity Gala

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My boyfriend is 10 years younger than me, so were the two before him and it's never been an issue for me. I recommend it to anyone haha

25 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

throwback to when they first met when he was 14 :toofunny:

Screen-Shot-2016-02-27-at-14.41.30-640x4

86d.gif

Spoiler

If she were a man she'd have been dragged to hell and back by now.   

Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

My boyfriend is 10 years younger than me, so were the two before him and it's never been an issue for me. I recommend it to anyone haha

Serious question. Do guys like you even think about marriage and starting a family with these much younger guys? 

StrawberryBlond
19 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

You make good points, but you don't know them personally. They could have loads in common and be very compatible. Age isn't the only factor.

If Cheryl doesn't want to pursue her career anymore, that would actually work out better as she can travel with Liam or relocate. They wouldn't have the strain of a long distance relationship.

Age isn't the only factor, no, but it's the most major one. With age comes priorities. I remember we had a discussion in school once where the question was "At what age should you consider starting a family?" and all the boys were saying "at least 30" bar none. And in surveys done among teenagers, it revealed that a huge percentage of girls wanted a child by the age of 25 but almost every boy wanted to wait until 30 or later. No wonder there's no understanding between the sexes. Every young man I know isn't considering children or even marriage any time in the near future. My male cousin in his 30's doesn't want kids and is happy cohabiting. His friend just proposed to his girlfriend after 17 years together. My female cousin got dumped by her boyfriend because he wasn't down with the marriage and kids idea like she was. Another female cousin got divorced after her husband realised that he rushed into marriage and kids when he wasn't ready. I've got an uncle who only just became a father in his 40's. I've got another uncle who's in his 50's with no kids and has never wanted them.

This is just how society operates - it encourages girls to strive for marriage and children at an early age but teaches boys to go out and enjoy themselves and not even consider settling down until they've had enough fun. It's not unusual to find men in their 30's who are against the idea of settling down with the perfect woman because he's concerned that there's still a lot of hot girls he could be sleeping with even though he's had countless one night stands since he was 16. Drives me crazy. It's sad that this is the way things are but until we start teaching different messages, men are consistently going to be allergic to settling down at a young age and bolt because they can't handle the responsibility. While plenty of men become fathers at 23, that doesn't mean they're ready to be.

Archived