💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Final Fantasy XV

Logan

Featured Posts

FFXV.jpg

Enroute to wed his fiancée Luna on a road trip with his best friends, Prince Noctis is advised by news reports that his homeland has been invaded and taken over under the false pretense of a peace treaty – and that he, his loved one and his father King Regis, have been slain at the hands of the enemy.

To gather the strength needed to uncover the truth and reclaim his homeland, Noctis and his loyal companions must overcome a series of challenges in a spectacular open world - that is filled with larger-than-life creatures, amazing wonders, diverse cultures and treacherous foes.

More information here: http://www.finalfantasyxv.com/

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to delete two games off of my PS4 just to have enough room for it. It's a big ass file. About to start, so excited. 

I dont think i ever played FF but I saw a trailer yesterday when watching one of my shows last night. I think it was during Supergirl

Ugh, my TV is cropping part of the screen and I can't find where to change the display settings on the game. 

My brother bought me and him separate copies. I plan on starting mine tomorrow. I've been watching him play his copy.

it's so exciting and good!

Anastasia

Mine won't arrive until Thursday, help my sanity :cryga:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

KinneyUnderYou

@Logan I listened to your advice and preordered the game a week ago. I'll start playing this Thursday, since I am busy with school. :giveup::excited2:

I'm a new player to the game, very excited to get my hands on it!

15 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@Logan I listened to your advice and preordered the game a week ago. I'll start playing this Thursday, since I am busy with school. :giveup:

I'm a new player to the game, very excited to get my hands on it!

Good boy ;) prepare yourself for daddies galore. 

I'd like to add, I'm Prompto.

I lost a lot of weight, I love photography, I love food, and I love cats.

I'm just not a bishie.

Archived