💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

A Song Of Fire and Ice Books

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Has anyone read A Game Of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragon's by George R R Martin?

I am starting to read the books. 

-Mark

My brother in law really like them, I like the stories from the TV show but I'm not a big reader myself.

Don't visit my profile

Anastasia

I haven't, I watched the first two seasons of the show though. I want to read the books before I go further but I am a weird book reading procrastinator. I buy books I've been dying to read then they will just sit on my shelf for weeks, sometimes months. Finally when I do pick them up I tend to binge though, so it balances lol.

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

• 3 months later...
littlepotter
On 3/12/2017 at 5:41 AM, HausOfMark said:

Bump.

Any new readers of the books?

Im starting to read the books after my best friend made me watch the show, honestly the show is AMAZING and even though I know what happens im really enjoying the books, GRRM is such a great writer

chaeri pls

HausOfMark
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Im starting to read the books after my best friend made me watch the show, honestly the show is AMAZING and even though I know what happens im really enjoying the books, GRRM is such a great writer

awesome!! which book are you on now?

-Mark

RAMROD

A good fan should start from the book, then the HBO series. So much things are not mentioned or included in the TV show, as always.

Anyway, I am waiting on the Winds of Winter already. I hope GRRM can actually finish the last two books (final book is called A Dream of Spring) before he died. I mean, he's 68 yo now, and with the pacing and writers blocks he had, it seems glum tbh. :spin:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfMark
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

A good fan should start from the book, then the HBO series. So much things are not mentioned or included in the TV show, as always.

Anyway, I am waiting on the Winds of Winter already. I hope GRRM can actually finish the last two books (final book is called A Dream of Spring) before he died. I mean, he's 68 yo now, and with the pacing and writers blocks he had, it seems glum tbh. :spin:

uhg! I want him to announce the release date of WoW so it can force me to read these books quicker. lol. I am starting book two in like 5 minutes lol

-Mark

RAMROD
1 minute ago, HausOfMark said:

uhg! I want him to announce the release date of WoW so it can force me to read these books quicker. lol. I am starting book two in like 5 minutes lol

Right? :spin:

Anyway, how do you enjoy the books so far?

HausOfMark
Just now, RAMROD said:

Right? :spin:

Anyway, how do you enjoy the books so far?

its a long read for me. BUT watching the show really helped me visualize the characters so its becoming quicker to read now. 

-Mark

RAMROD
Just now, HausOfMark said:

its a long read for me. BUT watching the show really helped me visualize the characters so its becoming quicker to read now. 

Haha. I understood, it is easier once you finish the first book,.

HausOfMark
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Haha. I understood, it is easier once you finish the first book,.

i was told that. starting the 2nd book right....now. lol

-Mark

Archived