💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Diversity TV shows/series

malazam

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai
Just now, malazam said:

I really enjoyed season 5....season 6 is following the same 'scary' concept....

The best ones were season 3/4, INCREDIBLE.

Season 1 and 2 were very good and season 3 was awesome! But season 4 was the begining of the change to a 'mature' show or whatever and it completely ruined it. 

HOTNebraskaGuy

I wouldn't call that one side gay relationship on TW very important or note worthy imo. But I love TW so yay. :giveup:

3 minutes ago, malazam said:

I really enjoyed season 5....season 6 is following the same 'scary' concept....

The best ones were season 3/4, INCREDIBLE.

I'm loving this season too. 

I forgot which one started out in Mexico, I think maybe that was season 4? But that one was my least favorite. This season is shaping out to be the best though. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Squeeshy Keety

I love Jude's story in The Fosters. I was also digging Willow's tragic romance in Buffy (my favorite show) when I was watching that.

I'm obsessed with the drama of it all :giveup:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Redstreak

Ok but Steven Universe where is she?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Not a serious show at all, but Fresh Off The Boat has done a great job of bringing Asian actors to the forefront in an industry where there aren't many roles for Asians. 

The Real O'Neils is another sitcom that helps normalize the LGBT community.

There's a great space for lgbt topics in shameless since one of the main characters is gay. In this last season there's also a transgender character. 

The Originals features a gay couple and Legends Of Tomorrow has a lesbian in the main team (but nothing compared to Shameless)

In Desperate Housewives there's a gay character (not in the main cast) and a gay couple from season 4 (who brings some other gay characters throughout the show)

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Archived