💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Diversity TV shows/series

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

Well, due to the increase of TV shows/series featuring diversity (LGBT community related) I think we should discuss the best shows/series of the moment.

I'll share the shows I know and I'll be thankful if you all do the same. I'm watching these ones because I think they really need support.

Everysingle one talks about sexuallity and sexual orientation, abuse, racism, muslims, body image, love, teenage life, etc. You'll find a little sypnosis inside the spoiler.

- Sense8: (United States, probably the most popular one)

Spoiler

The first season of Sense8, an American science fiction drama web television series follows eight strangers from different parts of the world who suddenly become "sensates"; human beings who are mentally and emotionally linked.

You can find it on Netflix.

- Eyewitness: (United States)

Spoiler

Eyewitness is an American drama television series. The show centers around the relationship between two teenage boys, Philip Shea and Lukas Waldenbeck, after they witness a triple homicide.

- Skam: (Norway)

Spoiler

The story of young teenagers and pupils on Hartvig Nissens upper secondary school in Oslo, and their friends with their troubles, scandals and every day life. Which different persons represented changes per season.

You can find it on a Google Drive archive, :laughga:, the thing about this ICONIC show is that they update every day like every hour clips and screenshots of what's happening, like the chats the characters have and they have profiles on Internet (you find everything on their website) the sad thing? It's on Norwegian and you need to find translations but it's getiing popular so no worries.

- Merli: (Catalonia, Spain)

Spoiler

About a philosophy teacher of the same name, who encourages students to think freely using some unorthodox methods, dividing the opinions of the class, teachers and families.

Coming to Netflix.

- The Get Down: (United States)

Spoiler

A ragtag group of teenagers run wild in the streets of the Bronx in the late 1970s. About the birth of Hip Hop.

You can find it on Netflix, the avagre cost for each episode was $16 million!

- American Crime: (United States)

Spoiler

- The first season centers on race, class, and gender politics as it follows the lives of the participants in a trial who are forever changed during the legal process.

- The second season of American Crime is set in the U.S. Midwest -- representative of the canvas that is America -- at two high schools, one public and one private. Issues of sexual orientation and socioeconomic disparity come to a boil when lurid photos of a high school boy, Taylor Blaine, are posted on social media following a school party. Circumstances become more complicated when Taylor accuses two players on an elite private high school's championship basketball team, Kevin LaCroix and EricTanner, of drugging, assaulting and then posting the pictures of him online. 

Season 1 on Netflix. Season 2 yet to be uploaded.

- Teen Wolf: (United States)

Spoiler

The series revolves around social outcast Scott McCall, a high school student living in the town of Beacon Hills. Scott's life drastically changes when he is bitten by a werewolf the night before sophomore year, becoming one himself. He must henceforth learn to balance his problematic new identity with his day-to-day teenage life.

Not a 'serious' show about the topics I said above but it kinda explore pretty much them. It's on Netflix.

If you don't know them, I encourage you to put them on your must-see list, these are great shows with great cast and very well produced.

There's this new Brazilan Netflix production called '3%' a mix of The Hunger Games, Maze Runner and Divergent. It's a GREAT show featuring a well made production and amazing acting.

another shot before we kiss the other side

If you want an amazing LGBT story, watch Black Mirror's San Junipero (SE3EP4). Don't worry, you don't need to watch the entire series since every episode is different.

But seriously, f*cking watch it. I was bawling for ages after the end :giveup:

THE FEELS

tumblr_static_e4scvmwb3hss0sss8ookk88kc.

malazam
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I'm a flop gay, I suppose :giveup:

:cryga:

Actually, these shows are about more topics than just that one :excited2: most of them pretty much have it like a normal thing 0how it should be- I mean, they're more real!

12 hours ago, Benji said:

If you want an amazing LGBT story, watchBlack Mirror's San Junipero (SE3EP4). Don't worry you, you don't need to watch the entire series since every episode is different.

THE FEELS

One of my favorite episodes of Black Mirror. It's kind of a middle finger to religion too :rip: 

malazam
4 minutes ago, Benji said:

If you want an amazing LGBT story, watch Black Mirror's San Junipero (SE3EP4). Don't worry, you don't need to watch the entire series since every episode is different.

THE FEELS

How I forget about it!

My favourite show ever :giveup::giveup::giveup:

The whole thing IS AMAZING!!!

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Benji said:

THE FEELS

this, this, this, this, this, this, this, THIS

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, Logan said:

One of my favorite episodes of Black Mirror. It's kind of a middle finger to religion too :rip: 

It deserves to be turned into a full film like what's supposed to be happening to The Entire History of You. :giveup:

1 minute ago, malazam said:

How I forget about it!

My favourite show ever :giveup::giveup::giveup:

The whole thing IS AMAZING!!!

Just now, ryanripley said:

this, this, this, this, this, this, this, THIS

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mlxv0fIYR31qz4rgp.gif

Oh, another good LGBT+ show is My Mad Fat Diary. One of the main characters is gay and you see him basically come out etc.

The show is amazing :giveup:

malazam
Just now, Benji said:

Hide contents

tumblr_inline_mlxv0fIYR31qz4rgp.gif

Black Mirror is life! Nosedive, Shut up and Dance, Men Against Fire and San Junipero are the best episodes of the s3 (imo)

malazam
3 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Teen wolf has like a supporting gay character on season 4? Wouldnt really call it LGBT.

Peter should delete you. Lemme bring people to the TW side bc the ratings are free falling.

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

Peter should delete you. Lemme bring people to the TW side bc the ratings are free falling.

Maybe because the show became terrible from season 4 and afterwards? Season 5 was espesially awful, the whole doctor thing and trying to be 'scary' completely turned me off from a show that used to be about HIGH SCHOOL kids. 

malazam
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Maybe because the show became terrible from season 4 and afterwards? Season 5 was espesially awful, the whole doctor thing and trying to be 'scary' completely turned me off from a show that used to be about HIGH SCHOOL kids. 

I really enjoyed season 5....season 6 is following the same 'scary' concept....

The best ones were season 3/4, INCREDIBLE.

Archived