• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

MANiCURE1295

I actually think the tour is much better than MB so far. idk :confused:

edit: well, overall. I wish there was a more elaborated piano section.

Actually BJñ񂬠AF :)

So she perform's black jesus right after Born This Way? And she just strips down to that for BJ? Hmm

Emvee

No amount of planning could have forecasted how this tour would actually play out. Let TBTWB mature before you make hasty judgements. Each date comes with solid improvements.

Anyway, I love love love the new outfit for Electric Chapel.

+ Scheisse is still as flawless as ever.

Miel

So she perform's black jesus right after Born This Way? And she just strips down to that for BJ? Hmm

Actually, BJñ񂬠AF is near the end (final before encore). Which is really weird, considering how BTW-esque the outfit is.

Wonder why. I appreciate that all her BJñ񂬠AF outfits so far (just those two :haha:) are very mobile and simple (also considering they're not a one-song outfit, but part of multiple). But I do wish BJñ񂬠AF had some sort of bizarre fashion for the song, because it's very... uh... fashion-y?

3 points in and ready for more

Daniel MnstrSwft

Actually, BJñ񂬠AF is near the end (final before encore). Which is really weird, considering how BTW-esque the outfit is.

Wonder why. I appreciate that all her BJñ񂬠AF outfits so far (just those two :haha:) are very mobile and simple (also considering they're not a one-song outfit, but part of multiple). But I do wish BJñ񂬠AF had some sort of bizarre fashion for the song, because it's very... uh... fashion-y?

they changed the setlist! Black Jesus comes after Born This Way now :)

giskardsb

Black Jesus should come after Bloody Mary, as God and Gaga intended.

TheMadridHash

actually the tour is better already than MBT

Songs: Most of the songs oerformed have better instrumental than most of TF songs that were performed during TMB

Choreos: the choreos are better, have better balance between her singing and dancing

Stage: if u think tmb stage was better than this then you are blind this is so much better

PLEASE DON'T ASK GAGA TO PUT GIANT LED SCREENS AND SHOOT PYROS ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH WINDS AND OTHER BULL****

THAT' S WHAT EVERY BODY ELSE DOES, gaga is not everybody else

Feeling; everything is better, the intro before BR, the outros for Just Dance, the "Kill the b---h" interlude is magic, THE EDGE OF GLORY IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT

a lot of people criticize the performance of MTN when shee's just out there killing her ass to be closer to as many fans as she can( wich was the whole ponit of the monster pit, not only reward people who wait a lot but also get closer to bleachers and further away in the standing

NUFF SAID

Miel

they changed the setlist! Black Jesus comes after Born This Way now :)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

whoa, really? Thanks :)

3 points in and ready for more

I really like the new changes. Definitely an improvement. I don't like the Telephone instrumental is essentially the same from the Monster Ball. But that's just a minor detail. The cutting of songs, though...

If her hits had personality You and I would be that diva... Yes she's younger than her sister ballads Brown Eyes and Speechless, but she's got so much attitude you'd think she was Poker Face.

OMG... :rofl:

MANiCURE1295

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

whoa, really? Thanks :)

That's why I asked earlier.... ;)

Darkstains

Overall the tour is so much better than TMB, but I'm still pressed with cutting the songs and the small screens :crossed:

Der Meister

Don't hate me guys, I just want her to have the most sucessful tour of her life! But I'm really disappointed after watching a lot of videos... I wish she could combine all the elements of a big tour to her talent, that would make her unbeatable.

Edited by Der Meister