Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Does Avatar 2 Finally Have A Date?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

James Cameron’s ‘Avatar 2’ may finally have a release date.

The long-awaited ‘Avatar’ sequel seems to have finally landed an official release date, as 20th Century Fox reveals a handful of dates in its upcoming calendar.

According to Exhibitor Relations, the studio confirmed a number of upcoming films, including two new Marvel movies and a date for Kingsman: ‘The Golden Circle’. And while ‘Avatar’ isn’t mentioned directly, it seems James Cameron has a new movie on the horizon.

“UNTITLED FOX/LIGHTSTORM FILM will drop December 21, 2018,” they revealed.

But what does that mean?

3ad5973c6cce53288768122f5732479f

After all, Fox has already said that ‘Avatar 2’ would likely drop around Christmas 2018.

Will it actually meet this new opening date?

Well… that’s another question entirely. ‘Avatar 2’ was originally expected back in 2014, so an official release date is still no guarantee at this stage. Sure, the ‘Avatar’ sequel is going to come out eventually. But 2018 might still be a bit optimistic. And with 5 sequels apparently in the works (all with tentative release years), it looks as though Cameron has a lot of work ahead of him.

More details here: https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/does-avatar-2-finally-have-a-release-date-170606041.html

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Azor Ahai

Who? :poot: 

For real tho, Avatar must have been the most sucessful and at the same time forgettable movie ever. 

Everyone was talking about it back then but it was such a basic story everyone forgot its existence :air:

And now a sequel after all this time? 

ryanripley
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Who? :poot: 

For real tho, Avatar must have been the most sucessful and at the same time forgettable movie ever. 

Everyone was talking about it back then but it was such a basic story everyone forgot its existence :air:

And now a sequel after all this time? 

not just one sequel :usrs: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Fame Joanne

It will flop harder than GU.Y. :lolly:

Wait. They need nine years for one movie and want to do 5 sequels? :air: That would mean it ends in 2054 :rip:

The wait was too much, 3 years ago was fine. But let's wait for them to bring new tech that still makes everyone go. I think most people are more than over it

Lona Delery

I remember the hype aroundthis movie, but in the end it was just a fancy version of Pocahontas :rip:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Mister Gaga
7 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

It will flop harder than GU.Y. :lolly:

It wont. The openning weekend will break all WW records

The Fame Joanne
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

It wont. The openning weekend will break all WW records

Idk, maybe. But I feel like most people only watched it bc of the 3D hype, which is basically over

One installement was enough. The story was not that big to begin with and the movie was only successful because of the 3D hype built around it.

Kindness rules all.

Archived