Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Fixed: G.U.Y. (Fanmade Cover)

uvglo

Featured Posts

Made this in about two hours (though I hope it doesn't look like that :toofunny:) Just retouched the screencap and played with the colors, I always loved the flower shot but there was too much green, it wasn't really pleasing to me! Let me know what you think

tumblr_oha3z63ik41s9b90to1_1280.jpg

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

8 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Really like it, nice work, even though something's wrong with her face :/ 

It's a versace outtake and her face already looked pretty meh. i retouched it a bit but didn't change any structure in the face. Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you guys! Looking at it, it does look a bit strange (i mean it was versace unedited, she kinda looked.... :/ ) but I'll probably find a better photo+ fix it later :hug:

Fixed it! It was too big :giveup: and her nose was positioned weird, i guess her head was tilted down. fixed that too, does it look better ladies?

Ooolong
5 hours ago, Ryqn said:

awesome! but whatever you're using to retouch the skin, it looks weird, you should try frequency seperation, it's much better (tip)

Frequency separation can result in a similar look if done improperly tho. I think frequency separation is to much of a hassle for all the mistakes that can easily be made with it. I usually just stick to regular dodge and burn using curves layers unless there's a major issue affecting the color and texture, in which case I'd use FS. :oprah:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Archived