Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Stunning make-ups and prosthetics of AHS Roanoke

monketsharona

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I don't get how anyone would want to **** the real Scathach :wtfga:

I was just thinking that lmao poor him! The "re-enactment" made all of them look like they didn't age, while the "real" ones look like zombies

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I don't get how anyone would want to **** the real Scathach :wtfga:

Don't forget she's the original Supreme ;)

She has huge powers, so she could definitely bewitch anybody or even change her physical appearances or something

Irrelevant to these amazing prosthetics, we never saw the "real" version of the character Denis O'Hare plays. He made those video diaries so idk why we never saw him. Nor the guy who could communicate with the supernatural, and they both died on location, so shouldn't they have reincarnated? idk

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Irrelevant to these amazing prosthetics, we never saw the "real" version of the character Denis O'Hare plays. He made those video diaries so idk why we never saw him. Nor the guy who could communicate with the supernatural, and they both died on location, so shouldn't they have reincarnated? idk

I guess it's mostly because of schedule conflict with actors, this year they had a lot of issues with this. Mostly why the season was shot sooner (and episode not shot in order).

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, RF said:

Impressive!!

Also the real Scathach played by a man, I can't :cryga:

I see that they stayed true to that with the reenactment too

tumblr_n8vs08RZrQ1thrb0yo1_400.gif

Bradley
46 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I was just thinking that lmao poor him! The "re-enactment" made all of them look like they didn't age, while the "real" ones look like zombies

This is usually the case with documentaries vs. reality. So I guess AHS was trying to give that 'documentary' realness by doing the same.

I mean those who appear on screen usually look better than the historical figures portrayed.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

That's what was so cool about this two-part season: we thought the re-enactments were scary, but then the real deal came and it was so much worse.... :ladyhaha:

thierryrreiht

I never realized that was Finn until the end of the season where I didnMt remember seeing him but one of the "kids" made sense, especially that he had quite some dialogue too...

unrecognizable.. (wow)

Archived