Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

New Alien Covenant Poster

ryanripley

Featured Posts

elijahfan
26 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

Isn't it a sequel to the Alien series though?

I remember reading somewhere Covenant is going to be the movie bridging both Prometheus and Alien. Or was that when Covenant was still called Paradise Lost?

I'm a flop fan.

7 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Wait isn't there another Alien movie coming from Neill Bloomkamp? 

Alien: Covenant is part of the "Prometheus" trilogy, which explores the Alien mythology and can be considered as a prequel trilogy to Alien.

The movie Bloomkamp is cooking up is a sequel to the original Alien series (a sequel that will ignore the existence of Alien 3 and Resurrection....).

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
54 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

yes but they named it Alien :madge: 

its like naming the The Fame Monster, Joanne :madge: 

Right, I wish they had followed some kind of pattern to clearly link this to Prometheus. Just "Covenant" would have been fine to me, since Prometheus and Covenant are both the names of the spaceships at the center of their respective films.

DeanWinchester
12 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Madonna looks good here... Jokes aside.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!

And she's still getting movies!!

When will Predator Yautjoanne???

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MonsterPaws
27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Alien 5 is in the hands of the guy who made Chappie and thats on hold whilt Covenant is happening, Alien 5 will be a direct sequel to Aliens

it's all so confusing lol

Ahhhh gotcha. Thanks for the clarification!

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

Ahhhh gotcha. Thanks for the clarification!

ya welcome sis :hug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

blackstar

YAAASSS!!!!

I JUST WOKE UP AND IM ALREADY SNATCHED!THEY BETTER DO NOT PLAY WITH ME CUZ IF THEY ****ED IT UP LIKE PROMETHEUS, I CUM FOR THEM RUNNIN

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

I'm SOOO here for this :giveup:

I watched Prometheus on cinema and it was amazing. 

However I agree this should have been PROMETHEUS: COVENANT or something like that. Even Paradise Lost was good imo. This way it will only be confusing. (It will already be confusing with Alien 5 being a sequel to Aliens and ignoring the last two films :flop:

Kindness rules all.

PartySick
11 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Alien: Covenant is part of the "Prometheus" trilogy, which explores the Alien mythology and can be considered as a prequel trilogy to Alien.

I'm a little out of the Alien loop (which is weird considering how much I love this franchise). So is Ridley Scott planning three prequels?

Prometheus - Alien: Covenant - ??? - Alien

Right? :oprah:

11 hours ago, elijahfan said:

The movie Bloomkamp is cooking up is a sequel to the original Alien series (a sequel that will ignore the existence of Alien 3 and Resurrection....).

Poor Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection being paid dust :madge:

Resurrection was my favorite for a while there. I loved the new sci-fy elements, the idea of the Ripley clones, the Ripley/Queen hybrid, the newborn, the newly decimated Earth, it all had so much potential to make an amazing sequel :giveup:

We basically have four storylines now then :flop:

• The Prometheus - Alien one (prequel series)
• The one that includes Alien 3 and Resurrection
• The one that doesn't include Alien 3 and Resurrection (Bloomkamp's movie will cause this split)
• The AVP movies that directly tie in with the Predator films, take place in modern times, and that imply the Xeno/Predator conflict has a far reaching influence on human history

I love it

tumblr_mbovr10dkk1rs4uu8o2_500.gif?w=474

🖤

ryanripley
48 minutes ago, PartySick said:

tumblr_mbovr10dkk1rs4uu8o2_500.gif?w=474

what the HECK is this? :sharon: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Omar Vela

I found Alien 3 (assemble's cut) way better in concept than ALIENS. ALIENS it's just the typical cliché yankee movie, while Alien 3 had the spirit of the first one.

elijahfan
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'm a little out of the Alien loop (which is weird considering how much I love this franchise). So is Ridley Scott planning three prequels?

Prometheus - Alien: Covenant - ??? - Alien

Right? :oprah:

Exactly. As far as we know, the timeline will officially go like this:

Prometheus - Alien: Covenant - ??? - Alien - Aliens (- Alien 3 - Alien: Resurrection) - Bloomkamp's Alien

Archived