Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dialogue and character interaction

Valgorie

Featured Posts

I've been rewatching Murder House these past days and realized how amazing the dialogue and the interactions between the characters are in this season. In my opinion, this season tops the others in these aspects. :giveup:

Some examples include: Vivianne's and Ben's argument ("You buried your sorrows in some twenty-one year old's ***" :giveup:), Constance's and Adelaide's "pretty girl" argument, Violet's "Tate, you are the darkness", the scene where Denis O'Hare's character sees his burnt daughters having a tea party with Constance's lover. I also love the scene, I think it's in one of the final episodes, where Vivianne is shown playing the cello.

My favorite season is Coven, but Murder House beats it in terms of dialogue. I think it's my second favorite season.

What do you guys think? :lolly:

The Surrealist

The dialogue went downhill after Coven. The show isn't about characters and dialogue anymore but shock factor, gore and relating to pop culture.

GagaIsDope

Asylum and Hotel are my favourite. But tbh I don't know how much I'm basing that on dialogue and how much on other things

Say whatever you want about him but Ryan DELIVERS when it comes to dialogues, all seasons were great :applause: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 hour ago, Red said:

Say whatever you want about him but Ryan DELIVERS when it comes to dialogues, all seasons were great :applause: 

I agree, even Freak Show, which I consider my least favorite, had great dialogue. I didn't really care about Pepper, but the scene where Elsa leaves her at her sister's house is heartbreaking. 

15 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Asylum's dialogues between Sister Jude / Dr. Arden / Mary Eunice are incredibly smart too 

I loved when Sister Jude confronts Dr. Arden and says "I always win against the patriarchal male". And when Timothy kills Mary Eunice, such good acting by Lily Rabe :giveup:

7 minutes ago, Valgorie said:

I loved when Sister Jude confronts Dr. Arden and says "I always win against the patriarchal male". And when Timothy kills Mary Eunice, such good acting by Lily Rabe :giveup:

Asylum's dialogues are THE BEST. THE ICONIC LAST LINE:

"If you look in the face of evil, evil's gonna look right back"

chills.💪🏽

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Archived