funny

You Meltdown, You Lose

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

Rebel Heart
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Hey Girl is horrendous 

That's it girlies I've lost.

HOW DARE YOU. HEY GIRL IS THE BEST SONG FROM JOANNE. It's literally in her top 5 best songs of all time I am so offended. I will not stand for the Hey Girl blasphemy. 

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Master

Reading through this thread makes me want to scream, honestly. :neyde:

I don't see a point to a thread where we lowkey hate Gaga.

Spoiler

Also rip me at having a meltdown, soz. :gaycat:

Mister Gaga
7 minutes ago, Sherlock112 said:

Retro Dance FReak >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bad Romance 

arilol.gif

arilol.gifarilol.gifarilol.gif

arilol.gif

arilol.gif

arilol.gif

viniferrett
59 minutes ago, Anastasia said:

I think she's a really mediocre pianist and a terrible guitarist, and her songwriting always needs outside help to keep from being basic or too try hard :rip:

I THINK THE **** NOT 

Sherlock112

OK now it's the real one...

Hope Gaga will perform a fifteen minute Superbowl show with Tony singing only JAZZ JAZZ, Starting with Anything Goes and ending with Goody Goody.

And also, I hope gaga will flop with Joanne so she will release those redOne Bops to compensate or just to revive her Carrier!!!! :toofunny:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

Anastasia
4 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

I THINK THE **** NOT 

If you guys think she is some great pianist then you need to show me, saying you disagree isn't enough. From what I've seen and heard she is very rudimentary on the piano, it doesn't make her bad, but it also doesn't make her good.

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Anastasia said:

If you guys think she is some great pianist then you need to show me, saying you disagree isn't enough. From what I've seen and heard she is very rudimentary on the piano, it doesn't make her bad, but it also doesn't make her good.

Are we looking at it the same way, though? Are you expecting her to be Mozart-tier? I think she's incredible with what music she creates with the piano--not necessarily that she can hit 'x number of keys within y amount of time'

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Anastasia
4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Are we looking at it the same way, though? Are you expecting her to be Mozart-tier? I think she's incredible with what music she creates with the piano--not necessarily that she can hit 'x number of keys within y amount of time'

No I am certainly not expecting her to be Mozart, but I listen to a lot of classic artists and she stays pretty safe on the piano for all her songs. I have loved Elton John all my life as an example, and she just doesn't have that kind of dedication he has. She certainly could get much better if she practiced frequently, but I don't believe she does. You can view her videos before she was famous and her playing was much better than it is now, I think it shows the decline in passion for the piano that she has had. Her songwriting is all quite basic musically, she isn't experimental or fresh on the piano, when you hear her playing you have no idea it is her, because there isn't any personality or soul in her playing.

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Anastasia said:

she isn't experimental or fresh on the piano, when you hear her playing you have no idea it is her, because there isn't any personality or soul in her playing.

Au contraire, I actually can usually distinguish her style. Im no music expert so i dont know if there is an exact term for it, but she frequently does that "staggered" style when doing her accoustic versions (i.e., poker face's pre chorus, paparazzi) and she usually improvises her songs with the piano. The rest i dont have qualms about

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Economy

The hate for Jewls N Drugs

I actually love that song :firega:

... Well the first half of it anyway... the second half turns to crap :rip: 

imwoahvicky

Joanne is one of the worst Gaga albums I have ever listened to and got bored of within a week and never picked it up again. 

Spoiler

im ready for the drags

4hv1W3v.gif

Spoiler

not really

4hv1W3v.gif

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Economy
31 minutes ago, Anastasia said:

No I am certainly not expecting her to be Mozart, but I listen to a lot of classic artists and she stays pretty safe on the piano for all her songs. I have loved Elton John all my life as an example, and she just doesn't have that kind of dedication he has. She certainly could get much better if she practiced frequently, but I don't believe she does. You can view her videos before she was famous and her playing was much better than it is now, I think it shows the decline in passion for the piano that she has had. Her songwriting is all quite basic musically, she isn't experimental or fresh on the piano, when you hear her playing you have no idea it is her, because there isn't any personality or soul in her playing.

Tbh

Vocally shes quite amazing. I also love that she is versatile and performs and sounds good in any genre. Shes very talanted with her voice, and shes very adaptable on stage

But frankly when it comes to her Dancing, Song Writing Skills and her Instrument playing skills shes just OK. Shes nothing out of the ordinary when u compare her to some of the great artists weve had :nails:

The deluxe TFM cover should've been the standard. 

Spoiler

Gaga said that users on GGD told Gags to use the dark hair as the standard cover :madge: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived