Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Photos by Terry Richardson

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CherryLee

I must buy this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG,these pic are amaaaaaaaaaaaaazin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

MattyMonster

I feel like no one can truly capture Gaga´s real beauty like Terry :flutter:

KillerQueen

No, Gaga is beautiful on her own, any fan could capture that in a picture. Terry has the industry behind him, he's nothing special besides his absolute access, due to his name and connections.

I feel like no one can truly capture Gaga´s real beauty like Terry :flutter:

I agree with this. She's been photographed by so many famous photographers but most of them lack in that rawness or extra something that is essential to Gaga. Terry gets it. He really captures her *spirit* not just her as a clothes horse.

MattyMonster

No, Gaga is beautiful on her own, any fan could capture that in a picture. Terry has the industry behind him, he's nothing special besides his absolute access, due to his name and connections.

You´re right. any fan could capture her beauty...

tumblr_m24n9y3YiI1qi67c0.jpg

MelbHawker

I want to be Terry Richardson.

I already got dibs on dis'. :lol: He has the best life. I'd laaaaahv to do what he does.

THAT VERSACE KIMONO SHE WEARS IS FLAWLESS!

MattyMonster

I agree with this. She's been photographed by so many famous photographers but most of them lack in that rawness or extra something that is essential to Gaga. Terry gets it. He really captures her *spirit* not just her as a clothes horse.

Exactly. Thank you :)

KillerQueen

You´re right. any fan could capture her beauty...

tumblr_m24n9y3YiI1qi67c0.jpg

You just posted that hidden spoiler photo because it's cool AND ACCEPTABLE HERE to make fun of that specific picture. It's been done so much that it's now legend and safe. Please.

I am pretty sure that I could take photos of Gaga that trump Terry's. I only mention myself because THAT i am sure of, but I can bet that other fans could as well.

MattyMonster

You just posted that hidden spoiler photo because it's cool AND ACCEPTABLE HERE to make fun of that specific picture. It's been done so much that it's now legend and safe. Please.

I am pretty sure that I could take photos of Gaga that trump Terry's. I only mention myself because THAT i am sure of, but I can bet that other fans could as well.

tumblr_lr62vcKn761qdlkgg.gif

Lion Heart

Stunning photographs. She looks beautiful. :giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived