Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When are we getting the Joanne tour announcement?

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

ElectricHaus

We've gotten official word that she will tour for Joanne. I mean we all knew she would anyway.....

She did say something rather interesting on Howard Stern. She said something along the lines of that she can't wait to promote and tour this album for the next 2 years. Which is awesome! But has it crossed anyone else's mind as to how she's going to tour now that she's going to be filming A Star is Born and now American Crime Story?

I'm just hoping we don't have another BTW Ball tour date catastrophe again......

So when do y'all think she will announce the first dates? Sometime super soon? Or maybe pull a Beyonce and announce during the Super Bowl? Or do you think it will be longer?

JustAnotherDay

It will probably be announced near the Super Bowl because the Super Bowl really drives ticket sales, I hope she does a commercial for it that airs right after her performance like Beyonce did.

was NickARTPOP

VersaceKing

I think she should announce the dates + ticket sale should start right after the Super Bowl. Then she'd probably tour America first (April-June), then Europe (June-July), Australia&NZ (August), Asia (August-September) and conclude in South America (September-October). 

"A Star Is Born" is expected in September 28, 2018 - so she'd have enough time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived