charts

Can Gaga get a #1 song again?

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura

If she works with redone entirely, I don't see why not :madge:. Yes, I'm still hurt about those scrapped redone grammy worthy songs.

CakeLikeLG
2 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

I am more worried about another Top 10 more than a number 1 :toofunny:

you mean top 20 :ladyhaha:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Mr Ricky

Dancin in Circles will leave every other song floored. I can just see it in every club. Lawd, the remixes imagine. 

Crossfit

the answer is.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no!

Economy
On 2016-11-12 at 0:17 PM, Phoenix said:

I doubt. 

She could if she was featured on Katy's new lead single or something.

But she doesnt seem big on big artist collabs so.... yeah :neyde: 

Doncho
5 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

you mean top 20 :ladyhaha:

Lets hope all of her lead singles debut inside the top 20 :spin: (My hope was top 10 for lead singles before PI happened)

badgalriri
On 11/12/2016 at 11:20 AM, Stef said:

Honestly, no. 

Gaga's peak came before the streaming era and before social media was at its peak. Gaga was the queen of YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc back in 2009-2011. But looking at her numbers these days compared to other videos is quite sad. 

Born This Way was HUGE in 2011, the views were HUGE in 2011, but they haven't even cracked 200m yet, and in 2016 thats quite abysmal really :rip: 

Gaga is essentially in an industry dominated by streaming figures, Spotify and Apple Music has artists like Drake and The Chainsmokers doing massive numbers meanwhile Gaga's streaming power lets her down immensely.

I'd like to see Gaga finding a comfortable place in the new streaming era, but as of right now, she's still an outsider in this new industry.

Time progressed and sadly she didn't. I mean if she threw herself onto a premade beat with a tropical trap hook with a featured rapper, she could begin to build foundation, but she's not that kind of artist. 

From here on out we should probably focus on her album numbers tbh

she'll always be an outsider if she continues this "i'm better than pop music" thing.

retrosexual123

To be honest she doesnt seem too bothered (or at all bothered) for any kind of hit.

let's face it' she's done with being a pop chart topper. I see her career going on from here like Cindy Lauper, a couple of well known songs and not much else, but still relevance within society...

boobtank
On 11/12/2016 at 5:15 PM, kvnrp said:

Joanne has songs that could go #1 easily (Million Reasons? PI? John Wayne? A-YO? DIC? Come To Mama?)

hqdefault.jpg

Economy
6 minutes ago, badgalriri said:

she'll always be an outsider if she continues this "i'm better than pop music" thing.

And in the process making music that isnt better :awkney: 

She wants so badly to not be fully mainstream that she will refuse to make any good pop song. She has to experiment then what happens is we end up with an album with songs like Grigio Girls :rip: 

Archived