"prank" videos are just am excuse to harass people now

Even though this while text conversation might be staged

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

Disgusting :nails:

Im fem and ****ing proud calling me sassy to the ****ing roof who the **** are you you don't know us nor do you understand our story. Excuse me I guess being homophobic and hitting on your gay friend and calling it disgusting is in now ok :lolly:

I wanna report it and get it out off YouTube if Spider-Man **** can get removed and **** like this still on YouTube   I'm not sure anymore :lolly:

Woah resisting to say more 

I understand his point (even though it's not really about being gay, there are annoying gays as there are annoying straights, in both genders) but he's an asshole, If my high school straight crush had texted me with some softly sexual allusions I would have probably fallen for that.. And he has the courage to get upset about it? and what about all that retching?  :madge: 

"smh smh smh"

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

FilthyPop
1 hour ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Just paste the link of the image. Wait for a while and the gif will pop out. If it doesn't work click on 'insert other media', then 'insert image from url', and then paste your link there. 

giphy.gif

SlayGagaloo

Who is this mutha****a? 👀 I really want to punch him in the face cos he's one of the "fakest", most annoying people I've ever seen in my life, smh.

:neyde:

Over.

Lara Croft
10 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

A famous gay youtuber with ego over the roof? Hmmmm I wonder who this it (if it's real ofc)

Tbh who are you talking about?

avalon x

That's the first time I've heard closer. :saladga: 

And last. :saladga: 

It's so bad, omg.

How was this **** #1.

Edit: Was that not the official version? :madge: 

Well the lyrics are still ****. :bye: 

25 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

Tbh who are you talking about?

Just wondering who this could be. The only gay Youtubers I know are Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley and Shane Dawson

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Just wondering who this could be. The only gay Youtubers I know are Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley and Shane Dawson

Shane is bi. There is also Connor Franta, lohanthony, and of course, Zachary Campbell...

Archived