Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
series

How to Get Away with Murder (Discussion Thread)

Featured Posts

KinneyUnderYou   Paws Up 15,530
KinneyUnderYou

how-get-away-murder-season2-episode15-fi

This is the official Gaga Daily thread for the hit television show How to Get Away with Murder. I'm willing to update the thread with the latest promotional teasers every week and news regarding the show. Everyone can contribute doing so, including discussing the show of course. The original post will always feature the latest promotional teaser, making it easier for fans of the show to view instead of going through pages. :)

A group of ambitious law students and their brilliant criminal defense professor become involved in a twisted murder plot that promises to change the course of their lives.
Summary from IMDB

Note: This is a current running TV series and some user may not have seen newest episodes, please utilize the spoiler tag when necessary.

How To Get Away With Murder - Season 4 Official Teaser

Edited by KinneyUnderYou
  • Like 2

barcodemonster   Paws Up 3,512
barcodemonster

Jack Falahee is dad

Edit: I just started watching.  I just finished episode 7 in season one and it's starting to get really good!!!

Edited by barcodemonster
  • Like 1
scan my barcode

Swan Heart   Paws Up 7,154
Swan Heart

3x09 is about to kill me. I can feel it.

• Like 1
They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Gagamel   Paws Up 3,361
Gagamel

Tbh i didn't really like the latest episode, i think they are dragging this frank thing way out, but i guess next episode we'll finally learn who the corpse is and who did it since its the winter finale

CyanLights   Paws Up 3,171
CyanLights

They seem to for sure be writing off Frank, but I feel like its too obvious.. If it is Frank, Annalese and Bonnie most likely set the house on fire to get rid of his body (even though its a week prior). I have a feeling its Nate though. 

I still wish it was Wes :grr:

• Like 1

River   Paws Up 9,074
River
33 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

:stalkga:

I don't care who dies now lol

inb4 it's the annoying "killer" flyers student, I mean why the **** he's there and gets too much screen time? I barely know his name..

• Like 2
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

KinneyUnderYou
9 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I still wish it was Wes :grr:

Am I the only one that loves him? @Clever Username is literally Team **** Wes Gibbins. His hatred to him is extreme. :smh:

• Like 2

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Am I the only one that loves him? @Clever Username is literally Team **** Wes Gibbins. His hatred to him is extreme. :smh:

Well i wouldnt say I hate him, but he drives me crazy, especially that blank stare of confusion that he constantly did in the first two seasons. and I just don't like his character all that much

• Like 1

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, CyanLights said:

especially that blank stare of confusion that he constantly did in the first two seasons.

Oh my god :sharon: I'm literally cracking up :deadbanana:

• Like 1

CyanLights
18 minutes ago, River said:

I don't care who dies now lol

inb4 it's the annoying "killer" flyers student, I mean why the **** he's there and gets too much screen time? I barely know his name..

I thought this also, like there is literally no reason for his character other than the killer posters. He may be part of a bigger plot, but his character seems so random. 

I read online that when the cast did the winter finale and found out who died, 

Spoiler

they all were crying apparently and what not so it has to be someone prominent and someone the cast has worked with a lot. So its most likely nate or frank. 

--------------------------- 

tumblr_ncogfyK0tO1rflte8o4_250.gif

@KinneyUnderYou

Edited by CyanLights
  • Like 1

OBEY   Paws Up 25,791
OBEY

Last episode got me shook :giveup:

That scene with Bonnie and Annalise and Frank :udidnt: 

AND YESSSSSS U KNOW U ISNT DEAD 

• Like 1

Clever Username   Paws Up 2,522
Clever Username
1 hour ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Am I the only one that loves him? @Clever Username is literally Team **** Wes Gibbins. His hatred to him is extreme. 

:stalkga: 

• Like 3