Joanne World Tour
ūüéł ūüé§ ūü§ė JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW ūü§ė ūüé§ ūüéł
series

How to Get Away with Murder (Discussion Thread)

Featured Posts

Magneto   Paws Up 3,936
Magneto
46 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

That is what spoilers are for after all. I don't think Frank did it though. I don't remember where Bonnie was that night but my money's on her. :grr:

I don't suspect Frank either. For some reason I think Laurel did it. Don't know why:gum:

• Like 2
Free my mind

¬†VOLANTIS   Paws Up 8,025
VOLANTIS
4 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I don't suspect Frank either. For some reason I think Laurel did it. Don't know why:gum:

I love how this season started off pretty light and is now living a STRONG plot. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Magneto   Paws Up 3,936
Magneto
25 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I love how this season started off pretty light and is now living a STRONG plot. 

Ikr. So about my original question: did the morgue make a mistake saying beforehand Wes died before the fire and changing it after or were they bribed? I didn't catch that part

Free my mind

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, Magneto said:

Ikr. So about my original question: did the morgue make a mistake saying beforehand Wes died before the fire and changing it after or were they bribed? I didn't catch that part

That is purposefully made unclear. I think just so that we think the Mahoneys are behind it. So the truth behind that will be made clear as we go along. I guess yeah someone interfered. We don't know who. 

• Like 2

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@VOLANTIS @Magneto

Have you seen the latest promo teaser? IT'S INTENSE. :giveup:

tenor.gif

SHOOKKKTTT

What if Nate's behind it omgg anything could happen!!

• Like 2

artpopulace   Paws Up 1,161
artpopulace

someone has to stop ollie from ratting annalise and the keating four :grr:

• Like 2
we're all bad people

Ooolong   Paws Up 4,002
Ooolong

I was really busy the week of its return, UGH :giveup:.

Lemme catch up now :giveup:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong   Paws Up 4,002
Ooolong

Not sure how to feel about the second part of this season so far. :oprah: 

I was gagging for it but after it's return from the break something isn't doing it for me. Maybe it's because the good sis Annalise isn't the boss ass bitch she usually is.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Magneto   Paws Up 3,936
Magneto
5 hours ago, Ooolong said:

I was gagging for it but after it's return from the break something isn't doing it for me. Maybe it's because the good sis Annalise isn't the boss ass bitch she usually is.

I am living for it, sis! Nobody's perfect and everyone has their flaws and demons. Trying to be perfect and 100% in control is boring and you will always fall sooner or later *cough Beyoncé *

• Like 1
Free my mind

CyanLights   Paws Up 3,186
CyanLights
5 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Its okay I feel the same way, while this season is okay, I think its the weakest. The latest episodes after the break havent been too intriguing or shocking. 

• Like 1

Ooolong   Paws Up 4,002
Ooolong
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I am living for it, sis! Nobody's perfect and everyone has their flaws and demons. Trying to be perfect and 100% in control is boring and you will always fall sooner or later *cough Beyoncé *

Yeah, I agree that it's nice seeing more vulnerable scenes of Annalise, we gotten a few each season this far. I just respond more to seeing her when she's in charge and at the top of her game. :giveup:

1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Its okay I feel the same way, while this season is okay, I think its the weakest. The latest episodes after the break havent been too intriguing or shocking. 

I think the second season was the weakest (although all of the seasons are still amazing thus far, don't get me wrong), but I agree that the most recent episodes haven't been that intriguing. Waiting to see the final few though, they've turned out for those so far. :excited2:

• Like 1
The Unbannable Chanteuse

PeterPan   Paws Up 7,751
PeterPan

I don't think Connor did it. But I'm guessing him and Wes prolly got into a fight. Plus we know Laurel showed up and we don't know what happened after that 

• Like 1

VOLANTIS

Good God how I am parched. I wouldn't be shocked if we don't know who did it yet. I don't think it was the Mahoneys at all.