Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Joanne Vying For 7th, 8th, 9th Place

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

According to Hits Daily Double, Joanne is vying for 7th, 8th or 9th place on the albums chart this week. With 89% in on the sales plus streaming chart, Joanne has 16,400 units in. That puts her in 9th place, but she is very close to those albums currently in 7th and 8th place

7. Kenny Chesney: 17,773

8. Meek Mill: 17,417

9. Lady Gaga: 16,366

With 89% in Joanne has currently sold 10,257 copies. That puts Joanne in 7th place for the week for album sales. 

Whatever happens, she'll still be in the top 10 for a third week, which is as long as ARTPOP was in it. 

I will say its quite a drop for the album this week. It sold 44,000 and had a sales plus streaming of 61,000 last week

Born To Slay

I hope she can get seventh, hopefully her AMA performance next week and Black Friday the week after give her a boost.

The album is doing fine tbh, and the fact she didn't do any promo at all after Snl & Carpool , if she want to stay in the top 10 she need to promote it next week and do more performances etc

ShockPop

I think she's doing the long method. promo every few weeks so the album keeps selling at a steady rate and xhe doesn't burn out all her promo spots.

Antonio
1 hour ago, 13VictorC said:

Making room for the upcoming BTW 2.0? :derpga:

lol what :sharon:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

JustAnotherDay
1 hour ago, Halsey said:

So it will be certified gold this week?

no, it will be somewhere around 300k sps in total

was NickARTPOP

Archived