Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What I think would take the Joanne Ball to the next step...

babs

Featured Posts

Since the Joanne Ball will probably be the Rock-iest one of her tours so far since all of the music is so band based (I think it could have also worked, and would have been awesome, with the BTWB since it was all dance-metal or whatever) I think it's gaga's turn to risk herself into a performance asset she hasn't really used at large before...

PYRO!!!!!

Imagine having Diamond Heart as an opener and during the crescendo something like this is going on:

(The video is for reference only, don't get biased because of the music if it's not your cup of tea)

I've been dreaming of gaga doing some cool pyro usage since I saw the BTWB and I think it's time she incorporates it as a detail into maybe a couple songs that go hard or to accentuate a certain musical moment in others (you're not supposed to use pyro every coming minute of course, it gets tiring)

thoughts?

Nicogly

I mean sure! She should get pyro techs! I would love for theatrics tho, like a full on story. Idk if Joanne is the best album for that, but I'd still love it. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

malazam

idk but the last bridge during Diamond Heart is going to be epic! 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Helxig

I've always thought pyrotechnics would be awesome at her shows! :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Just now, Leaf said:

I'm a Firestarter, twisted Firestarter 

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAMMSTEIN ARE THE F*CKING KINGS OF PYRO. 

MY JOANNSTER HEART COULD NOT RESIST A PYRO SLAYAGE OF THIS LEVEL

Spoiler

Not a pyromaniac I swear

Spoiler

well :lolga:

8 minutes ago, Jed said:

I'm feeling a mechanical bull - really stick with the country vibes

Gaga said before that a mechanical bull is the most degrading thing you could get a woman on, so at least it's done with a twist like at SXSW, I'm not sure how much we could see of that :gaycat:

Helxig

Edit: I am so sorry for my rant :sick:

Also I've had this idea of a cool intro for her new show for ages:

Imagine a gated off runway that stretches from the back of the stadium to the stage, which cuts through the floor crowd. Some kind of energetic intro music starts and everyone gets excited because they know she's coming soon, then all of a sudden all the lights go off! Complete darkness, the music starts up again, and you see flashing lights directing your attention to the back of the runway, and she's suddenly standing there at the back of the stadium, not on the stage. She made her way there in the dark to appear like magic! Still in total darkness, she struts like she owns that runway, right through the middle of the standing crowd, and squares of runway light up brightly as she walks over them, tracking her movement to the stage. The only light you see is her being illuminated as she catwalks right through the centre of the crowd, from the back of the stadium right onto the stage. Epic musiiiic with a big creshendo as she reaches the stage.

Just imagine being in the audience as she struts right past you! She could even re-use the light up runway for performances. Right down on the floor, amongst the crowd. That feels like a step even closer to total immersion than the artRAVE runways, because she'd actually be down on the floor amongst us. Imagine monsters arms reaching through the fences towards her. Imagine being on the floor as she danced right next to you, at your level, not above you. Of course she could still have elevated runways too.

She'd be working that runway like this video:

Basically this video was the whole inspiration for my idea :laughga: just this on a grand scale in a stadium with screaming fans on either side.

4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Also I've had this idea of a cool intro for her new show for ages:

Imagine a gated off runway that stretches from the back of the stadium to the stage, which cuts through the floor crowd. Some kind of energetic intro music starts and everyone gets excited because they know she's coming soon, then all of a sudden all the lights go off! Complete darkness, the music starts up again, and you see flashing lights directing your attention to the back of the runway, and she's suddenly standing there at the back of the stadium, not on the stage. She made her way there in the dark to appear like magic! Still in total darkness, she struts like she owns that runway, right through the middle of the standing crowd, and squares of runway light up brightly as she walks over them, tracking her movement to the stage. The only light you see is her being illuminated as she catwalks right through the centre of the crowd, from the back of the stadium right onto the stage. Epic musiiiic with a big creshendo as she reaches the stage.

Just imagine being in the audience as she struts right past you! She could even re-use the light up runway for performances. Right down on the floor, amongst the crowd. That feels like a step even closer to total immersion than the artRAVE runways, because she'd actually be down on the floor amongst us. Imagine monsters arms reaching through the fences towards her. Imagine being on the floor as she danced right next to you, at your level, not above you. Of course she could still have elevated runways too.

She'd be working that runway like this video:

Basically this video was the whole inspiration for my idea :laughga: just this on a grand scale in a stadium with screaming fans on either side.

teas.

But yeah, that whole idea as an intro sounds insane!

Helxig
3 minutes ago, babs said:

teas.

But yeah, that whole idea as an intro sounds insane!

Omg YES! I've never seen this video! But exactly, except the runway in my mind would be quite wide so she wouldn't get totally lost in a sea of hands :laughga: 

How had I not seen this video before?! That concert experience looks insane.

Although I have seen this one... which is just her being naughty and running away from her security as they chase her in panic :laughga:

Archived