Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyLittleMonster

This b---h knows we all want her music and I swear it's coming soon, I can taste it. She's drumming up hype and then she'll released the video or song or both and then everything will happen.

. She didnt mention you publically but yeah and u deserved it :hor:

It's funny how everyone attacked me & unfolllowed, yet they still tweet/RT Pfans like normal Do they not realize that's me too. I'm also Its Porcelain Baby lmaoooo #FakeFan

AM3RICANO

weren't we meant to be getting stuff "soon" ?? :-( ... but porcelain soon not gaga soon xD

Jeffree Star collaborated with her on a song, then one night she got her boyfriend to post his number on twitter.

Jeffree immediately turned on her and publicly shamed her, he then stood up for us and said "now I know why @ladygaga fans HATE @porcelainblack- she wants to be her so bad".

old news. :nails:

cmon porcelain im sick of waiting!

who is she?

She was previously known as Porcelain and the Tramps, during the MySpace/Scene Kids days, few years ago, when she had a more industrial sound. Now she teamed up with Red One for a more mainstream sound and she's coming back with her debut album.

Darcklighter22

http://www.youtube.c...CHgpzfxQ[/media]

She was previously known as Porcelain and the Tramps, during the MySpace/Scene Kids days, few years ago, when she had a more industrial sound. Now she teamed up with Red One for a more mainstream sound and she's coming back with her debut album.

to be released literally in Gaga's "Soon" time frame :lolgaga: ........ :giveup:

Grizzlybear2

You gave me a heart attack, I thought she tweeted about it

• Mills locked this topic

Archived