Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga liked M.I.A.'s tweet

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Jenniferella
Just now, Denys said:

It means she's not smart 

Stopped reading right there. Again, you make no sense at all. Have a great day too :heart:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Put away shots for later
So I'm stable
Live in trees chew on feet
Watch lost on cable
Bird flu gonna get you
Made it in my stable
From the crap you drop
On my crop when they pay you. :cryga: 

Very political I 👀 :sharon:

are we talking about Music or a effing Football Match? :laughga:

I love Gaga and I love M.I.A. I think they are both great artists, and I didn't know they had the occasion of reconcile, very happy about it.

M.I.A. latest Album is great, I suggest you all to listen to it. It won't hurt you anyway. ;) 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

Stopped reading right there. Again, you make no sense at all. Have a great day too :heart:

Are you from the tristate area? I would love to sit down and have a drink with you :nails:

Such a unique and talented artist, she deserves this award and more. A collaboration would appeal to me, greatly.

ryhanna
1 minute ago, Denys said:

It means she's not smart at all and comparing her to smart people is very out of place, a whole lot of artist wanted a platform for their views to be heard and what did they do? Capture the audience first then educate them subsequently, we can see that with Gaga and Kendrick recently. Another thing is sales can = talent, not in every case but it exist. You talk mainstream like is a place for lesser people, MIA wants to be mainstream everyone does! Who doesn't want his/her work heard? That's the only reason they create in the first place 

This post makes zero sense. She's not smart because she didn't make music that appeals to people before using her platform to air her political beliefs? if anything, that just makes her smart AND ballsy? i don't...

Boyboi12
Just now, DrewPa said:

are we talking about Music or a effing Football Match? :laughga:

I love Gaga and I love M.I.A. I think they are both great artists, and I didn't know they had the occasion of reconcile, very happy about it.

M.I.A. latest Album is great, I suggest you all to listen to it. It won't hurt you anyway. ;) 

It's actually her worst record :toofunny: but there is some bobs on aim 

Just now, DevilHeart said:

Stopped reading right there. Again, you make no sense at all. Have a great day too 

coming from someone who thinks MIA is talented? Sure Jan, u make a whole lot of sense :whitney:

1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

It's actually her worst record :toofunny: but there is some bobs on aim 

sorry I forgot to specify "imo". ;) 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Boyboi12
Just now, ryhanna said:

This post makes zero sense. She's not smart because she didn't make music that appeals to people before using her platform to air her political beliefs? if anything, that just makes her smart AND ballsy? i don't...

It make sense! Mia have tried to compete in the mainstream market, no one is interested in her music mainly because of her attitude 

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Denys said:

coming from someone who thinks MIA is talented? Sure Jan, u make a whole lot of sense :whitney:

:toofunny: yass 

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

sorry I forgot to specify "imo". ;) 

Do you really think that's her best work over her other titles? 

Jenniferella
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

no one is interested in her music 

Wrong (and that's a fact)

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

1 minute ago, ryhanna said:

I only pointed out a way smart people do it, but it's alright if u choose not to understand. Also where has her ballsness taken her to? A thread on ggd? :sharon:  

Ballsy cancelled ❎ :madge:

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

Wrong (and that's a fact)

People tend to ignore folks they find to be ignorant. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived