Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga liked M.I.A.'s tweet

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
8 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Negative :nails:  lil Kim hardcore, missy Elliott under construction, foxy brown I'll nana, queen latifah black reign!!! Stop it, those women are the real female rappers. 

Hip Hop =/= Rap 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster

Υαsss. Yesterdαy i mαde α topic αbout my dreαm collαb αnd i wαnt so much Gαgα αnd M.I.A duet. <3

Jenniferella
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Hip Hop =/= Rap 

I'd say MIA has her own style, it's not as simple as rap or hip-hop

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Boyboi12
13 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

A bigger star ? What does it prove ? Selling =/= having talent. The way you think is wrong and also stupid.

I do think MIA is more creative than Gaga and her sound is unique and interesting, but she's way more daring than Gaga so yeah, they wouldn't fit with each other.

You're crazy! And you're wrong! She write and sing and perform better. It has nothing to do with selling. I think it's funny how you can say something is stupid before asking someone why they feel someone is better then someone else. 

Boyboi12
8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Hip Hop =/= Rap 

She doesn't stack up to the queens of hip hop and rap! 

The Surrealist
13 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

A bigger star ? What does it prove ? Selling =/= having talent. The way you think is wrong and also stupid.

I do think MIA is more creative than Gaga and her sound is unique and interesting, but she's way more daring than Gaga so yeah, they wouldn't fit with each other.

I think they're both daring in their own way and Gaga is a better songwriter. They're both talented equally, although I think Gaga's voice has much more range than M.I.A. but that's my opinion.

Jenniferella
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

You're crazy! And you're wrong! She write and sing and perform better 

I'm not wrong dude, you are. I'm pretty sure you're the one who have never listened to a MIA album 

Jenniferella
Just now, Sycamore said:

I think they're both daring in their own way and Gaga is a better songwriter. They're both talented equally, although I think Gaga's voice has much more range than M.I.A. but that's my opinion.

MIA has never been a vocalist, she has other things to offer than the sound of her voice

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I'm not wrong dude, you are. I'm pretty sure you're the one who have never listened to a MIA album 

:cryga:I own every cd she ever made!!! want to know me take a look into my music collection of 4000 plus cds.  If you would have read what I wrote you will understand! Mia doesn't match lady Gaga talent, I'm sorry! 

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

MIA has never been a vocalist, she has other things to offer than the sound of her voice

She has nothing to offer..... all instrumental, I write better songs then mia. All she offers is her ignorant opinion and view on the world. 

KarmaPolice
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

:cryga:I own every cd she ever made!!! want to know me take a look into my music collection of 4000 plus cds.  If you would read what I wrote you will understand! Mia doesn't match lady Gaga talent, I'm sorry! 

Once again....ignore him. He's talking shiz about Gaga for a long time now and he even tried to denied that

Jenniferella
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

Mia doesn't match lady Gaga talent, I'm sorry! 

Opinion, not fact. I disagree and you seem to care a little bit too much.

Just now, Boyboi12 said:

She nothing..... all instrumental, I write better songs then mia. All she offers is her ignorant opinion and view on the world. 

Again, this is just your opinion.

Boyboi12
Just now, Tommi said:

Once again....ignore him. She talking shiz about Gaga from a long time and he even tried to denied that

It's hard to ignore someone's ignorance 

KinneyUnderYou

No one is wrong or right. It's based on preferences. M.I.A. great artist. Every artist is unique in their own way. Have some respect.

Boyboi12
Just now, DevilHeart said:

Opinion, not fact. I disagree and you seem to care a little bit too much.

Again, this is just your opinion.

Oh it's facts! You can make a poll and post it anywhere, I bet lady Gaga will win 90 to 10 each time. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived