The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

No collaboration please

They don't have anything in common it's truem but I think MIA would have SO MUCH to teach to Gaga. I'd be here for it but it doesn't make sense

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Ryusei

she ****-talked gaga and accused her of copying her before though... (which I really don't see where) she's just bitter that she's not relevant IMO.... I don't like her

Musery

Boyboi12
Just now, DevilHeart said:

They don't have anything in common it's truem but I think MIA would have SO MUCH to teach to Gaga. I'd be here for it but it doesn't make sense

Wait what???????  Teach Gaga what? Lady Gaga is a bigger star and talent then mia, what could she possibly teach Gaga? Have you ever listen to a mia record? All instrumental, 70 percent of the time you can't even make out what she is saying 

KURUSHITOVSKA

MIA is ****ing amazing and KALA shits on every female.hip hop album.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

MIA is ****ing amazing and KALA shits on every female.hip hop album.

Negative :nails:  lil Kim hardcore, missy Elliott under construction, foxy brown I'll nana, queen latifah black reign!!! Stop it, those women are the real female rappers. 

Jenniferella
7 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Lady Gaga is a bigger star and talent then mia

A bigger star ? What does it prove ? Selling =/= having talent. The way you think is wrong and also stupid.

I do think MIA is more creative than Gaga and her sound is unique and interesting, but she's way more daring than Gaga so yeah, they wouldn't fit with each other.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived