Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Yurii!!! On Ice

Seeka

Featured Posts

Yuri!! On ice (ironically) is the latest in a line of popular sports anime, being of course, about ice skating. And it has two main characters named Yuri, which is assumingly a semi-known Russian or European name.

The anime is also superbly gay. Like they're more obvious than Free!

Is anyone watching it? I'm tempted, especially by what I've been seeing all over my tumblr dashboard. Like one of the characters admits his love for another character in the most recent ending credits.

However, there have only been five episodes.

Is there any NSFW gay scenes? if no, I don't find it interesting :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, River said:

Is there any NSFW gay scenes? if no, I don't find it interesting :laughga:

I'm sorry, if you want gay p0rn go find it yourself.

Redstreak

I wanna check it out, especially since I heard they were not subtle with their queerbait.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Just now, Redstreak said:

I wanna check it out, especially since I heard they were not subtle with their queerbait.

I read this very nice article that goes over how most LGBT representation in anime is ment for straight people, and how Yuri!!! is more realistic in it's interpretation. That it my not be ho yay, but an actual homosexual romance.

1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

I just looked it up, here for it. 

I'm not sure but I think they're releasing the dubs alongside the subs, though I'm unsure. There's only five episodes so far. But I'm assuming with it's popularity it's gonna be at least 12 episodes in this season and 12 episodes for the next season. I also think this is like Free! because there is not mention of manga on the wiki page, so it's an original anime.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

The newset episode. :giveup: x 100000000

I seriously need someone to gush about it with. :giveup: 

I wish I could. I really need to download it but I can't find any anime torrents. I mean I found some but they're all so slow.

i love so many obscure series.

Poissonche

I found this show and watched the 7 episodes randomly last night. I was hooked! And I didn't even know it was going to be gay-themed. I need the next episodes oh **** it's so good :giveup:

Redstreak

The newest episode Yuri yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• 3 weeks later...
Sizzily

Only one more episode left. :giveup: This show is seriously so great, I don't usually like anime (idk if I'm lying to myself or not :toofunny: ) but I love YOI so much :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

• 2 weeks later...

Archived