Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga on Graham Norton - old interview

GGM

Featured Posts

Just my opinion but I'm watching Gaga on Graham Norton during the ARTPOP era and she seems so different compared to now. She seems really pissed off and like she doesn't want to be there. She seems super sensitive and on edge. 

I love her and June Brown bonding though. So many feels.

What do you guys think? 

6 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Her reactions are so delayed:giveup:

But she's showing a bit of vulnerability. Love her

Anastasia

I find her a lot more real now, like she's a lot more comfortable with herself and in the moment. Also MUCH more silly which I love

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

display name

I don't even need to watch it to remember how it went. I feel like she was just on that show at the wrong time. She was in a rather serious mood on a show that's meant to be humorous. Also at the time, people were really misinterpreting "Do What U Want," even though she explained it's meaning 5,604 times. It was just messy.

3 hours ago, Garr said:

I don't even need to watch it to remember how it went. I feel like she was just on that show at the wrong time. She was in a rather serious mood on a show that's meant to be humorous. Also at the time, people were really misinterpreting "Do What U Want," even though she explained it's meaning 5,604 times. It was just messy.

This!

Archived