💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons Will Strongly Boost Joanne Sales!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Strong power ballads when they become a hit have always been good for selling. I suppose its because people see it as "high quality and therefore deserves to be bought"

Best of all, it it does catch on it should peak early december in popularity right when people are scrambling to buy christmas gifts and more people might think of buying Joanne as a gift :firega:

Serendipity

No ****, Sherlock

Ballads can easily help tap the AC market

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Economy
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Inb4 this all crumbles and A-YO should have been the next single :air:

A couple of performances arent enough to send a song back to #1 even with a promotional discount... If people didnt like the song

CakeLikeLG

but first it has to stop freefaling and radio has to support it. If it becomes a huge hit (top 5) then sure, but if it underperforms it won't have any special effect on Joanne sales

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

45 minutes ago, Economy said:

Strong power ballads when they become a hit have always been good for selling. I suppose its because people see it as "high quality and therefore deserves to be bought"

Best of all, it it does catch on it should peak early december in popularity right when people are scrambling to buy christmas gifts and more people might think of buying Joanne as a gift :firega:

Not a power ballad, but I agree.  The lyrics of this beautiful, heartfelt ballad remind me of the old traditional country lyrics that were usually about sad topics such as failed relationships.

I live outside the space time continuum.

artpopulace

she needs to promote it, go on a ten or more shows 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Runway

She has plenty of promo spots she hasn't used yet like Kimmel, Fallon, The Voice, GMA, Ellen, AMA's and of course the Music Video

3 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

I want Come to Mama to be a promotional single during the holidays :hor:

Sounds like a good idea! 

Archived