đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ICONIC

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

This song is really iconic. The first words, the vibe, even the video. Britney was on top ( musical ) .

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

MaryJaneHolland

i find it kinda overrated tbh... :nails: the whole blackout album.. :nails: duh it's nothing special, circus is much better

JustAnotherDay

such an iconic album and song, Blackout + The Fame introduced the gp to dance-pop during a time when radio was full of R&B :golfclap:

was NickARTPOP

YASSSSSS I love the outro and the I DONT GIVE 1 **** attitude. So effortlessly slaying.

The VMA's performance though! My god with the strippers pole dancing and Britney not giving a **** what anyone thought of her. :giveup::diane: It felt like if Britney was actually making fun of everyone else in the audience I LIVE.

On 28/10/2016 at 4:37 PM, Brodinski said:

YASSSSSS I love the outro and the I DONT GIVE 1 **** attitude. So effortlessly slaying.

The VMA's performance though! My god with the strippers pole dancing and Britney not giving a **** what anyone thought of her. :giveup::diane: It felt like if Britney was actually making fun of everyone else in the audience I LIVE.

LOL how ironic, imagine that, she was like "BITCHES ive been ****in killing my sanity to give you epic performances in the past, now take dizzz"

Archived