Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think...?

VasilisVas

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

Every year that I go to Halloween parties or Halloween costume stores, I always hear Thriller.  It seems as it's become a huge hit and gets a lot of play during the Halloween season.  Do you guys think that Gaga's Monster could have become an iconic Halloween song? I always imagine it playing in a club while everyone is dancing in their costumes. 

Everybody knows Thriller, this record is the most sold record in history and it was (and still is) one of the most popular songs ever recorded. A lot of people know Gaga, but Monster doesn't have the same cutural impact as Thriller

display name

I think it could have become big, not "Thriller" level (but big). I know non-fans who love "Monster" for some reason. I think it could've been a hit at least.

PMKKARDASHiAN

Had monster gotten the 2nd single spot over telephone, it could have been huge. 

Not thriller huge, but huge in its own right 

Quote me but Bad Romance is the 2nd most iconic pop single of all time, only after Thriller. So perhaps BR could become a Halloween staple over time (I always request it at parties tbh), considering it has both a stronger chorus and is far creepier in execution than Monster is.

❤ x ❤

bayonse

monster is a very weak song

u cant compare it with other gaga songs and obvs not with THRILLER :rip: 

no more parties in LA

Oriane

When I think of a Gaga song that would make a good Halloween song, I think of Bloody Mary.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived