26 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

3owypjhoPF0F2J2T1C.gif

Me at the ending of that

I was screaming 

giphy.gif

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

DrewStevens

Onision is such a messy hypocrite.

The whole thing was so stupid. He demands that people should use the pronoun "they" when referring to people like his wife but he has called her a she and a lady multiple times in the past.

Also he has been extremely problematic in the past. His SJW complex is contradictory af.

Sizzily
4 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Also he has been extremely problematic in the past. His SJW complex is contradictory af.

Exactly. I remember in 2013 there was a bit of big drama between and some smaller youtubers that ended and suddenly he's been back full force in 2016 with a completely different rhetoric. And even in 2010-2011, he was causing drama out of nothing. Its a cycle tbh.

One Banned Boi

Smarticle
25 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Who are these ppl

I'm wondering the same thing :oprah: I've only heard of her from her opinion on Toby Turner....didn't know she was a popular social issues channel...and Onision...........who

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

SychosSoChic

THE EXPOSE AT THE END I WAS NOT READY

4219653206_212506cd23_o.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

She seasoned ha and grilled ha on low throughout the video to serve the kids a juicy meal but by the end she pulled a secret ingredient, a special sauce that'll get your mouth running. That's how you do it or don't do it at all.

Thanks giving is around the corner and I'm already full  n7YTnom.jpg

Archived