Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I really like how ...

Savage

Featured Posts

I really like how despite that fact that Gaga isn't wearing outrageous fashion during the Joanne era, she is still distinguishing each single's "look" from one another. So far, she's worn a lot of cotton crop tops and short shorts for PI, with her hair in the short(er) ponytail, while she's been promoting A-YO with the long ponytail and the bright sparkly outfits with tassels. And here I thought we were getting what is now the Perfect Illusion "look" the whole era. SLAY ME GAGA!!

2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

The meltdowns when everyone thought she was going to wear shorts and t-shirts the entire era :toofunny:

Literally me. I didn't care, I just thought that was going to be the Joanne "look."

warhol killer

yup. It's like on every new song there's a specific outfit for it, but it's not that far apart to differentiate it with each other. I LUV IT.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Just wait until Dancin' in Circles is a single 

:firega:

I can see a lot of black studded leather for John Wayne (with the black version of the Joanne hat) for some reason ... even though I feel like cowboy outfits (for lack of a better term) would in theory be more fitting.

3 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

yup. It's like on every new song there's a specific outfit for it, but it's not that far apart to differentiate it with each other. I LUV IT.

THIS. ^ It's perfect how they're all still Joanne while individually being PI or A-YO. 

Glitterngrease

The looks for ayo are making me so happy. She's a little more gaga again. :wub:This era is shaping up to be so much more than I thought it would be! Never doubt the queen!

high heeled fem
10 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Just wait until Dancin' in Circles is a single 

Ikr ong

however Gagas outfits are super REVEALING ... And still crazy ! Those shorts ffs each pair I mean look at them

that's rebelling u wouldn't catch ****ing Katy in them 

LMAO-GIF.gif?gs=a

Archived