💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's happening to Justin Bieber?

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

We all know how messy Justin has always been, but can we just stop a little bit to try understand him?

First 3 days ago he left the show because her fans were screaming too much, he asked them to stop screaming, that he wanted to talk with them but with them screaming that was impossible, it's understandable, his fans started booing him and he left the stage.

Watch this video from yesterday....

Doesn't he look a little bit '''off'''?

What are we doing to our idols? This kid became famous a long time a go, he's been at the top of the world ever since, Gaga lived this too, remember 2011-2012? 

is he really an asshole like everybody likes to call him? Or is he what his fans/gp/us made of him?

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

Gaga's gone through the same thing. He wants to be seen/heard as a person, not worshipped or idolized. Tough luck really.

DiamondAngel

It's part of the job. Be a lawyer, a salesman, a teacher, work at Walmart, whatever, make a living some other way if you can't handle fans and paparazzi. I know it's mentally exhausting but the perks that come with it are crazy and it's in the job description...

Reality

My thoughts on him have actually changed drastically after hearing Gaga speak about it. She's going/gone through the same thing, and I can understand why he's upset and fed up with it.

His fans (and the vast majority of stans) act like their idol isn't human, they care about the photos, the signatures, the videos about them, and it's quite sad actually.

That said, it comes with the job, and that goes for any artist. It's terrible that people may not treat you like a normal person, but at the same time, it just happens to come with the fame. His actions are far more drastic, than say, Gaga, but you can't expect everyone to react the same way.

🃏🖤👹

Evan Peters

him having mental issues/problems in his life doesn't give him a free pass to be an asshole :rip: that's like telling an abuser that you understand why they abuse someone or why a cheater cheats. He needs help, and condoning his actions is not it. Honestly, working in hollywood is probably one of the worse careers to have

emma roberts is an abuser

Gaga Monster

Unfortunately it seems he might be going down the Britney road. For his mental health, I hope he seeks help and takes a few years off, maybe even visit Gaga for a few hours to talk to her about this!

GGD Presidential Elections

Helxig

If we are going to look past his actions and try to understand him: I feel like he doesn't want to be in this business any more, that he hasn't for a long time, but it contractually obliged to do a certain amount of albums and tours. He probably also hates the industry for ruining his love of music. I also imagine if he's hating his career, that he gets a headache every time the crowd is screaming at him, and wants nothing more than to not have to do it any more. Who knows though really.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

JustinTrudeau

I'm not excusing his behaviour, but I do think he need to get help. He doesn't seem to care about anything, and it's unfortunate. 

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

4 minutes ago, Garr said:

Gaga's gone through the same thing. He wants to be seen/heard as a person, not worshipped or idolized. Tough luck really.

The problem with JB is that he wants people to take him seriously but without acting serious himself, he gets himself in scandals, he has cut pretty much any contact with his fans, and does it in a very rude way, and his obsession with showing off his body (posting butt naked pictures and then complaining when people invade his privacy with leaked nudes) its just impossible to take him seriously and respect him as a person if he doesnt respect his public, you dont need to have a normal life to learn that 90% of the things hes done are wrong

The worst part is that hes destroying the 2nd chance the world gave him with his new music after everything that happened before, he gained a lot of respect and hes losing it again and hes gonna regret it someday, i just hope he is able to handle it and doesnt fall into depression (probably already there) or worse

Archived