stop trying to make million reasons the next single

ashae

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

Yes I remember DWUW slaying the top 20 while Venus wouldn't last 3 weeks :sis: 

MR is the better single and it's not like she won't release a video this time.

I was fearing another The Edge of Glory - Do What You Want-esque mess but I don't think the promo single curse applies anymore cause it seems to me that no single #2 was planned, MR is replacing nothing

warhol killer

i'm gonna be the annoying member that says "what about a double release"? so what about a double release?

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

its not a Gaga era without a second single mess :ladyhaha:

:sharon: funny Coz it's true :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TSUNAMI

Preach.

You guys are killing freedom of the artist. Just let it ****ing be and stop being annoying. Music, not the ****ing bling. 

The main thing why you need to see her #1 is so you can brag about it - once you realize that you should brag about your own achievements will make you realize that you invested your own time wrong - following on others success. Stop doing that and stop pressuring ha. 

Reality

I'm just annoyed with how much people want it was the next single. A-YO's my favorite song on the album, but that has nothing to do with me wanting it to become a single.

If Gaga wants it to be a single, then let her do it. If this was MR, I'd be saying the same thing. She obviously loves A-YO, she's trying to promote it, just support it and her.

People just want it to be the single now, but what happens if A-YO starts to rise and MR starts to fall? Then you're going to complain about it again. Some people just can't learn to live with what they got. 

🖤👹

The Fame Joanne

I think the problem with DWUW was the video and the people being part of it (two guys accused of rape) 

GagaUnderYou

Don't live in the past with the ARTPOP stuff. The song is a better and more relatable choice than A-YO. People like Million Reasons, Gaga's team would be not very smart if they didn't make it the next single. This time I'm sure she'll release a better executed video for release. Hoping for a dual-worldwide single release 

display name
4 minutes ago, Parach said:

Preach.

You guys are killing freedom of the artist. Just let it ****ing be and stop being annoying. Music, not the ****ing bling. 

The main thing why you need to see her #1 is so you can brag about it - once you realize that you should brag about your own achievements will make you realize that you invested your own time wrong - following on others success. Stop doing that and stop pressuring ha. 

Never too late for afternoon tea tbh.

The last bit though, I'm not too sure about. The chartsters this era haven't been too bad. We all just want Gaga to be successful because we've seen her "unsuccessful" before, and she wasn't exactly happy. :awkney: Ultimately, pressuring Gaga and her team is stupid. We should try to be as supportive as possible instead. Anyway, I don't know if most of us are trying to build this era up for bragging rights. We just want Gaga to be happy because a happy Gaga is the best Gaga.

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, Garr said:

Never too late for afternoon tea tbh.

The last bit though, I'm not too sure about. The chartsters this era haven't been too bad. We all just want Gaga to be successful because we've seen her "unsuccessful" before, and she wasn't exactly happy. :awkney: Ultimately, pressuring Gaga and her team is stupid. We should try to be as supportive as possible instead. Anyway, I don't know if most of us are trying to build this era up for bragging rights. We just want Gaga to be happy because a happy Gaga is the best Gaga.

Wait until Joanne drops the charts a little bit. That will feed the trolls. 

Archived