💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Chainsmokers think A-YO is a diss track for them.

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

p04d75dt.jpg

Greg asked them if they liked Gaga's single, Alex said: “Nope. It’s not her, I respect her as an artist but I’m a loud mouth New Yorker. It sucks and we are so new to the whole exposure, attention thing. And things get taken out of context or misrepresented or I don’t communicate clearly my true feelings."

He went on: "And before that quote we did say that we respect her as an artist and she’s done some incredible things but this wasn’t one of the things we were a fan of."

"She was super cool, she responded back. Well I don’t know if it was super cool, she kind of threw shade at us. She was clever, she promoted her new song while throwing shade at us and was like ‘maybe you’ll like this one better' and the song kind of felt like a diss track."

He continued: "Lyrically I don’t remember what it was but it was like something about ’smoking’ us. I called my girlfriend to fill her in about what is happening and she’s like ‘you’re an idiot’."

A classic GF move.

X

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least his girlfriend is smart :ladyhaha:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Cocaine Heart

As if they are relevant enough for anyone to write a diss track about them. 

We going to boo

OH MY FUСKING GOD HOW CAN THESE MORONS' EGO BE EVEN HIGHER THAN WE THOUGHT

You ARE NOT worth a  single HAIR of Gaga's, if she made a diss track about you, you would be fuсking blessed. :madge:

mdr

venusfly

You guys twist words more than the media do. They said it FELT like a diss track, because 'smokin em all' fits in with their name. jeez

Pfffff not them thinking every song is about them

I bet they would even be happy if someone wrote a song about them 

Wisdomless1

I can see how they interpreted that but can't some men handle shade? Like, so what, you got read honey and in the best way.

Given that, she wrote and had that song produced WAY before PI came out for them to diss that, which they said they also didn't like so it just sounds like they are trying to create media swirl and conflict.

Yawn, try to get headlines and ride on ha coattails. :classy:

Archived