Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Dancin' In Circles" is not that good

Chase

Featured Posts

Now, before you attack me,

I really love the album. I think it's refreshing to hear such a different sound than we are used to with Gaga, but I see endless posts/tweets/etc. about how "incredible" and single worthy DIC is, and I do not understand. First, the production is actually great, but the way the intro comes in, and the bland chorus (yes, i think it's bland), it is just a huge turn off. I don't like the fact that it's about masturbation either, to me that seems flat out nasty and just immature. I do love the outro, though, and Gaga's pitched down moan. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244

I can see your point, but it does depend how dirty your mind is, if she changed the I touch my self part to I talk to myself half of the GP would think its about dancing alone :creepflop:

AdmistTheLight

How dare you have a different opinion than other monsters? :gaycat:

Liberaté mi amor

2 minutes ago, Pink Haze said:

I don't like the fact that it's about masturbation either, to me that seems flat out nasty and just immature

gurl bye 

tumblr_inline_ocks31zWEV1qdb1w6_500.gif

:ladyhaha:

GagaIsDope

I know what you mean. I love all the songs on Joanne but that's one of my least favourites. Whenever people talk about it on here I'm just thinking 'have you not heard diamond heart or joanne or sinner's prayer'

Jonathan Florencio

I can totally see why DIC is a huge bop for a group and isn't that good for another. Even I consider it to be a nice song but find myself not listening to it most of the times I was listening to the album.

Plus if she doesn't change the "touch myself" parts the GPs is gonna come for her

TropicOfCANCER

I do wish the chorus wasn't what it is. I also don't love the bridge (hurts inside but not this time, all the things that are on my mind, vanish as i touch myself) because she sounds odd singing it.

Overall i do like it, but similar to john wayne, they're not my favorites and will remain my least played.

DanceInTheDark

The song builds op so great, and then we have that lame chorus: HUGE LETDOWN.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived